Sign in to follow this  
joebiv318

setting up laser cutter

Haha!!  I just sold Two jobs to my garbage man who just bought Two new trucks, but I cant cut the vinyl!!!  This is just to funny.  Its a good thing I have a regular job.

Of course: 425-481-3555

You should not get black boxes on the display whether it is plugged in to the computer or not. Might be a loose connection to the motherboard.

strange, i get the black boxes if i turn my machine on and the computer is not at least on and running. my machine works fine otherwise.

bb

Well Levi @us cutter did call and we went over a few things.  Tech support said the cutter should not have those boxes even not being hook to the computer.  So they are going to figure out what to do next and let me know by Tomorrow.

Well Levi, Ken.  Its well after 12 noon there and no response as to what to do?

If you feel comfortable replacing a part, I think we should try swaping out the motherboard for the unit.

Yes, remove the motherboard from the unit and ship it to me, then I will match it up with the right part and ship you the new one.

Ken is out of town till Tuesday so its just me in here until then. I will try and get your new part sent out today but I am going to have to find your package first so we will see.

Thanks Levi, please send out the replacement as soon as possible.  I believe is put ATTN: Ken/Levi on the package

I am trying to find out whether or not he got one out to you. Which state was the motherboard shipped from when you sent it back?

It was sent from Union Dale Pa 18470  here is the tracking info if that helps...

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 3030 0001 2960 3147

Your item was delivered at 12:09 PM on August 25, 2008 in WOODINVILLE, WA 98072.

It was sent from Union Dale Pa 18470  here is the tracking info if that helps...

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 3030 0001 2960 3147

Your item was delivered at 12:09 PM on August 25, 2008 in WOODINVILLE, WA 98072.

Found it, thank you.

New part will ship out today.

Well I got the new mother board and my cutter is now working again :thumbsup: I was hoping that the mother board would make my laser work since it never worked but that is not the case.  Also on a side note...

Found it, thank you.

New part will ship out today.

This was on 9-4, when really the part wasn't shipped till 9-11  one week or 5 business days later.  That's 12 business days after they received it, not including the holiday.  Now I know ken gets the dirty end of the stick on theses forums and Levi said Ken was gone that week, but there is a shipping dept.  This is a recurring problem, maybe someone should look into it.