SCRWDRVR

F150 Harley edtion flame stripe

I have a F150 I'm wanting to redo the stripes on it, anyone have the graphic for the Harley edition flame stripe. I'm pretty sure it came on the 2002 models. The also had one for the bottom of the Super duty models if anyone has that it would be useful also. Thanks

Guest Schramm

Can you post a pic of the truck and I will look in my flame book to see if I have it.

This is the one I really want from the F150

RightRear.jpg

This is the one that came on the super duty I would also like to find

8bad504a4e00bf101cb320ea99c3.jpeg

Thanks for lookin

Guest rvgraphixs
Code:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=10417350390362ae19747bd91027d4dd4fb9f29622a5e426

Code:

This is a huge collection of flames

No, I was still wanting them but no luck as of yet.... if you should happen to find them please post them up

I have this stripe somewhere but I have yet to find it...I will keep looking and post as soon as I find it...

I have this stripe somewhere but I have yet to find it...I will keep looking and post as soon as I find it...

That would be great, THANKS!

That would be great, I havent been able to find it anywhere......

Guys, I have looked everywhere for it...I just had it a couple of weeks ago, I will start looking again in the morning...Thinking it was named something funny...

Can you work with anu of these

I see one on there that might be plan B. Thanks for posting. Still really wanting the Harley one.

Can you work with anu of these

I see one on there that might be plan B. Thanks for posting. Still really wanting the Harley one.

I agree but like he said thanks for posting, extras are always good.

Guys I can't find it...I do kow where I got it from...I got it from another sign forum on the net...I went and tried to search there but I can't find it on there either...So I guess I'm not going to be any help on this one, sorry... :'(

Guys I can't find it...I do kow where I got it from...I got it from another sign forum on the net...I went and tried to search there but I can't find it on there either...So I guess I'm not going to be any help on this one, sorry... :'(

Thanks again for looking.

This might work.

Rod

That looks really good. I thanks!

Thanks for your efforts its appreciated.....

This might work.

Rod

Not the same but a very cool reproduction thanks....

You can always walk into any Ford Dealer find the Parts Dept. and order them up. :thumbsup:

Only in Orange, I want them in black....

Hi,

I have this stripe email me at snakeeller@aol.com and I will email the file to you! I will have the art for the Chip Foose edition f-150 soon as well!!!!!!!