firemalt

Graphic sharing thread... Start your EPS collection here!

You can use the plug ins to export from those programs but wont open a file on its own. There is a plug in for Illustrator, Coral and Inkscape. Ive figured out a long drawn out method to use them but has to be an easier way

You can use the plug ins to export from those programs but wont open a file on its own. There is a plug in for Illustrator, Coral and Inkscape. Ive figured out a long drawn out method to use them but has to be an easier way

This is an .ai file that I imported in to Sure Cuts A Lot..Pro3 I have this downloaded, just to look at. I have not done any upgraded versions or activated the software. This is an .ai file I have had for quite some time on my computer. Your welcome to try it. I have also imported other .ai files, before you brought this to the attention, as a problem... post-3058-0-14039700-1353537215.jpgaceofclubs2.ai

Runtime Error!

Program: ...aftEdge\Sure Cuts A Lot 3 Pro.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more information.

Thats what I get when I try to import any AI

• Like 1

Runtime Error! Program: ...aftEdge\Sure Cuts A Lot 3 Pro.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more information. Thats what I get when I try to import any AI

Did you get that on the file I posted? I have no idea.. if so... It does only say works for Illustrator CS4-CS6

Yeah that one did import. But none of the others I have will. Maybe they are from older versions or something. Ill just keep pluging away converting them to jpg's for now

Yeah that one did import. But none of the others I have will. Maybe they are from older versions or something. Ill just keep pluging away converting them to jpg's for now

Yes, the others could be older than CS4 files.

See if you can open this one with your SCALP

No, BUT after you download the file.. it said right on the file that it is an Illustrator CS2,... so it is too old.

Ok yeah mine doesnt tell me what version it is. Maybe cause Im using XP or something. It just says its an ai file from uscutter.com. Well east I understand it a bit more. Thank you for your help...again lol

Ok yeah mine doesnt tell me what version it is. Maybe cause Im using XP or something. It just says its an ai file from uscutter.com. Well east I understand it a bit more. Thank you for your help...again lol

I'm using XP and Firefox. a little tag comes up on it after it is downloaded saying what version it is. And those were CS2..post-3058-0-78982800-1353541886.jpg

Mine doesnt show that to the left of the file name in the download window, it shows the actual image.

Mine doesnt show that to the left of the file name in the download window, it shows the actual image.

Mine are being downloaded in it's own folder, named DOWNLOADS, that Firefox does.

I have been lurking in this forum for awhile and this thread has helped me a lot.  Trying to pay it forward.....  I am still a novice, may not be perfect...

For those who are fans of The Second Amendment!

Sign Only.eps

before i grab some of these files can anyone tell me if these are ok to re-sell? ive noticed a lot of people posting files. i jus want to be sure they are ok to reproduce is all.

There are a lot of logos and trademark items in there, that you cannot sell without permission from the owners. It is pretty obvious if you see items that are recognizable, as trade marks, or logos, that you cannot sell them. without getting a license from the owner. There are copyright laws and trade mark laws that apply.

I'm new here, and just found this thread-  I lost myself for about 2hrs looking at everything!   :blink:  You all are crazy talented, and I wanted to thank you for sharing all of your wonderful work!  I'll be uploading and sharing, soon.   :)