firemalt

Graphic sharing thread... Start your EPS collection here!

They are switching servers! it may take some time to get links working right. Oh I miss those late nights and 36hr days! I remember one time O worked for Ticketmaster I went in to work on a friday afternoon and didn't get to sleep till 9:00AM monday morning! Why the heck did I love that job?:thumbsup:

This is GREAT! I have been on the forum a few times with questions for logos and for my cutter in general, and everyone has always been so helpful. My collection of files was small because we don't actually do a whole lot of logos at our shop. But recently, we've had several requests, and naturally I came here first. I never noticed this thread before. It's wonderful! Thanks to all who have shared. Maybe soon we'll have something to share, too! Thanks again!

Dani

AWESOME!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!  Love them but can't open .ai files can you repost in eps???  Thank you for the designs and they are so appreciated!!!

I'm downloading my coral again sorry and thanks I can convert soon!!  ;D Awesome items TEEZ!!!!