firemalt

Graphic sharing thread... Start your EPS collection here!

WOW Terry, you are being awful generous..............you must be feeling good today!!  :)

again thanks terry!

bk2, be quiet please. lol i said it nicely. u gonna spoil a good thing here. leave terry alone. please :)

jenny, shhhhh1 :)

Guest Terry

Damn terry...you makin' up for lost time? :)

Good to see ya!

you da man BK2, keep an eye on the crazy lady. :) thought maybe I would have a few beers - come on and start some trouble with Ken and Banner, love to see them on there nerve pills when I'm around - I bet they are stocking up as we speak.  :)

Nah, I'll leave them alone................... NOT!!!! :)

far as I'm concerned you can raise all the hell you want - you've earned it with these fantastic files you are sharing with us all!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Guest Terry

again thanks terry!

bk2, be quiet please. lol i said it nicely. u gonna spoil a good thing here. leave terry alone. please :)

You be careful around that crazy lady......... she's trouble, don't want ya getting her bad habits.  :)

Guest Terry

far as I'm concerned you can raise all the hell you want - you've earned it with these fantastic files you are sharing with us all!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

How the hell ya been SMALL. oops, don't want to keep posting, I might hijack Firemelts thread here. :)

again thanks terry!

You be careful around that crazy lady......... she's trouble, don't want ya getting her bad habits.  :)

Hey Terry, just because YOU got confused and it always happens to be around ME...don't go calling me crazy now.....  :)

hehe, glad u clarified that my dear sista, lol cause for a minute i thought terry was callin me, sweet o me crazy. lol

:) :)

hehe, glad u clarified that my dear sista, lol cause for a minute i thought terry was callin me, sweet o me crazy. lol

:);D

Rest assured Sista he's calling ME crazy...............now he's got Bk doing it!!  :'(

:)

bk has no room and i mean none to call anybody crazy lol

Hell no I don't..... I a craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy guy! Only a select few are allowed in the crazy family  :)

bk has no room and i mean none to call anybody crazy lol

Hell no I don't..... I a craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy guy! Only a select few are allowed in the crazy family  :)

Oh so now you're saying I'm special!!  :)

Judo wrestler silhouette .

Export to eps. not everyone uses SignBlazer.

I would if I know how.

As I said I'm still learning.