firemalt

Graphic sharing thread... Start your EPS collection here!

thanks pbear and cutting edge.

pbear, u know i needed that bulldog. where have u been hiding it. :D

nonabelle

Been try to organize my clipart and just found it, I don't even remember where I got it from.

Knew ya needed a football bulldog, I was hoping it wasn't to late...

Cutting Edge

Thanks for the poles, now I can do rather be fishing....

I wish I had something to share, but I'm so new I don't have any vector collections yet. And what few I have I got from here.  :D Your all so awesome for sharing your art with everyone!

Someday I'm sure I'll find something awesome, and I'll be sure to post it for ya'll!  :P

Amber

Amber

I felt the same way when I first logged on, and someone told me just give it time and you'll be helping before ya know it...

We're here to help, and I still fell like a newbie...

I tried to upload some graphics earlier this evening- kept saying wrong format. As soon as I figure out what I'm doing wrong I will also contribute to the collection.  Shouldn't just take and not give  ;)

NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT; 

yeah, some people just come here for graphics and help, without trying to contribute anything, they come, they ask, they get what they want and then leave until the next time.

of course if ur a newbie, it's just obvious that u wouldn't have any or much to share, and that's understandable, but some people will just use this forum strictly to get graphics.

if the truth be told, this is a cutter forum, but just about everybody here r at least on weekly or daily,learning, teaching, helping, or just lounging around. and with that u form a relationship of family.

i know this is like my extended family, my mentorship. so many have gotten me out of a bind, and the sweet thing about is, nobody has too.

thank u ariti, u will be able to help soon. as far sharing, but at least u made an effort.

• Like 1

Just wanted to thank everyone that has made this such a sucessful thread! This has become a great resource of images with a wide varity of things to choose from!  ;)

I came here just for the graphics. That was ten months ago and I haven't left since.

OK guys Ive got some things to say and ask

1 If you don't know how to up load or you get a wrong file type, post a question about how to, tell what programs you are using so someone can explain how to convert.  The more you explane in a post the faster help will arive. 

2 Nona I agree with you, I really do love it when people post that they want to help but know enough or have enough yet.  Posting and leting people know you don't have what they are looking for is also nice, it lets them know I'm (we) are not just blowing them off.

AND THREE

3. JUST WHAT THE HECK ARE "GUY THINGS" ;)?;D? :thumbsup:

OK guys Ive got some things to say and ask

1 If you don't know how to up load or you get a wrong file type, post a question about how to, tell what programs you are using so someone can explain how to convert.  The more you explane in a post the faster help will arive. 

2 Nona I agree with you, I really do love it when people post that they want to help but know enough or have enough yet.  Posting and leting people know you don't have what they are looking for is also nice, it lets them know I'm (we) are not just blowing them off.

AND THREE

3. JUST WHAT THE HECK ARE "GUY THINGS" ;)?;D? :thumbsup:

HEHE, DON'T KNOW TIL U OPEN. LOL

Now wait a minute, I and my brother were raised on fishing; river, lake, surf (Malibu, San Diego) by our father and mother.  Hunting didn't come till I got married, my husband and I would go deer hunting, quail, ect. and sometimes even together.  :thumbsup:

I'll post some graphics for the guys too.

Love ya all.

Kris

at first I thought the "GUY things" might belong under mature but then thinking about the guys on this forum

I realized they wouldn't, now is it because they are all clean cut, mind never goes in to gutter, OR is it "MATURE" is the key word