firemalt

Graphic sharing thread... Start your EPS collection here!

Grabbed the hands and thanks. I can always use an extra set of hands around the shop ;D

Jay

Anyone need skeleton hands?

I might try heat pressing a set of those onto some gloves...

• Like 1

WOW... im going thru this collection of shared pages..im at page 28....theres alot here!!!

Im collecting as much as i can...and once i start making my own... what i will do is post some, or put on my website in a .zip file for everyone to grab!

Thanks so much everyone who ever posted stuff in this thread!

I have a quick question... how come some of the files uploaded seem to be uploaded twice??? are they the same, just a double upload or what???

I have a quick question... how come some of the files uploaded seem to be uploaded twice??? are they the same, just a double upload or what???

when usc changed servers and forum softwre it was a glitch - now a lot of the old files either show up twice or some not at all

Ok thanks..

what about the file names? how come some people dont give them good filenames... alot are names like 21.eps, 22.eps, 23.eps, and so on......why not name them Tractor_something_1.eps   ??

To me a good naming format helps out alot when searching

Ahh i see...

Well technically isnt everything anyone creates copyrighted?

Then why bother sharing stuff?? Lol

Anyway im going thru this thread and others working on my collection...

I may burn a huge collection of this stuff to a disk.

Any NEW people looking for the files in this thread... if u dont want to spend all that time going thru all the pages...pm me.

Just FYI - You are not supposed to upload Copyrighted designs to this site - all major super heroes are trademarked and copyrighted and shouldn't be here *and* you shouldn't be cutting them either - or at least going on an international forum and telling people you are.... just saying...

• Like 1

no body said i was cutting them....im not telling anyone to cut them... these are images that can be found anywhere....

no body said i was cutting them....im not telling anyone to cut them... these are images that can be found anywhere....

let me know how that works out for ya.  people say this all the time and then sell the stuff - Jones was just trying to give you fair warning before you take that stuff to the flea market or other venues

• Like 1

yeah i know...but im not selling any of it..im just sharing the image... u can easily google it and find hundreds more...

i went thru this whole thread and collected all the images/files...there are many that would be considered copyrighted...from sports logos to ford logos...to drawing of ford/chevy cars.....sharing is one thing...what they do with them is another

By sharing the graphics here, you are encouraging people to cut them or to otherwise use them - why else would you be posting them here?

No one should be posting copyrighted logos or other images here - See this pinned forum thread for details - http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/14769-do-not-post-copyrighted-material/

By sharing the graphics here, you are encouraging people to cut them or to otherwise use them - why else would you be posting them here?

u want me to remove the file...fine... but im not "encouraging" anyone to do anything... thats like saying selling 'ammo' is encouraging people to shoot someone....

Hey, I warned you and tried to stop you from being potentially banned from the forums or, worse yet,  sued by Disney (who now owns Marvel and are extremely protective of their IP) - what you do with that is up to you.

• Like 1