firemalt

Graphic sharing thread... Start your EPS collection here!

Do you realize those were posted in 2009 & that member may not even frequent this forum anymore ? You can check in their profile & see when they were last on the forum . If it does not have a date , that means they have not been on since the server change last year . .

thats prob. me your talkin of and Ive been gone awhile not my choice almost 1 year due to major renovations ( my house falling in) , a lot changed while i was gone trying to get back in the game and needed some graphics and Im not bumming as youll see in my past I tryed to help when I could but I WAS THANKING THE ONES THAT CONTRIBUTED DIDNT KNOW iI HAD TO LOOK AT PROFILES TO GET GRAPHICS SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!!!!!

and i will contribute now as much as possible just have to get the feel again Thanks jhelms

I have been searching for a mean looking boar head, can anyone show me a tough looking boar head? Many thanks in advance

thats prob. me your talkin of and Ive been gone awhile not my choice almost 1 year due to major renovations ( my house falling in) , a lot changed while i was gone trying to get back in the game and needed some graphics and Im not bumming as youll see in my past I tryed to help when I could but I WAS THANKING THE ONES THAT CONTRIBUTED DIDNT KNOW iI HAD TO LOOK AT PROFILES TO GET GRAPHICS SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!!!!!

and i will contribute now as much as possible just have to get the feel again Thanks jhelms

I did not mean anything negative . My post was for anybody who would like to understand why some things are as they are & how to check out things instead of waiting for a reply that might never come . I just gave a heads up as things don't make sense if what happened is not known . Many people got pissy & left . Some deleted all thier posts , some deleted any contribution they had made . Many old threads don't make sense because of deleted posts . Nobody but an Admins can delete now , so that problem won't happen again . As far as the internet yelling & drama near the end of your post ... If you were talking to me ..., my answer is ... you don't have to do a frickin thing ... your choice to do anything with knowledge/facts or not . I have no idea of what ( " DIDNT KNOW iI HAD TO LOOK AT PROFILES TO GET GRAPHICS SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!!!!! " ) inconvenience you are talking about . Hmmm , I don't believe this myself ... but some have told me I occasionaly rub some the wrong way . Did I make you feel that way in the past or just in this thread ?

Edit ; Even more strange & confuing ... You had not even posted & I was telling BullDog13 the situation about some things not working & the very slim chance at some material being reposted or linked ... A bit sensative & defensive ?? :huh:

thansk Dragon, this was one on my todo list today lol

how do you upload to this forum? Thanks Jeff

Next to post button, it says... MORE REPLY OPTIONS, click it. browse and upload

• Like 2

Hi folks, a big thanks to you all for the shared files! Awsome!! I'm looking for any Pinstripes in .EPS you know the ones like on Hot Rods etc.

Any would be fantastic!

Thanks

Geoff

Bristol, UK

Just wanted to thank everyone who contributed to this thread. I just went through all 66 pages and got alot of awesome images. Just have to find something to open AI files lol. But Im sue Ill find something. Thanks again

Sure Cuts A Lot imports .ai files

From USCUTTER site:

Pro gives users the ability to import a variety of vector and raster images from external graphics programs including Adobe Illustrator CS4-CS6 and CorelDRAW X3-X6