firemalt

Graphic sharing thread... Start your EPS collection here!

looking for cowgirl silhouette like my profile pic, cowgirl at cross with horse, sexy cowgirl silhouette, bull fighters, cattle dogs, awareness ribbons, crosses, hunters stuff... fishin stuff...

thanks so much for helping me get started!!

i have a western/rodeo dvd but need more....

debi

No worries here. I do not use Sign Blazer. smile.gif

Jon

Hello,

We want to get rid of signblazer.... what do you all suggest!? We have a small shop, do a lot of rodeos.... and western designs. I'm actually looking for all of this for my hubby who does the actual work... :)

Thanks!

i just went through this thread and ....wow.thank you all.my wife and i are starting on a new adventure and really need the art.

can i request some castles,fairies,and midevil like warriors?also anything in barbwire.

I need some barbed wire, too!!! pretty please :o)

Your very welcome! People here have helped me so much, I was glad to be able to help someone else.

does anyone have banshee stickers or even better, the shapes of the banshee....such as the fenders.... seen some on here for a warrior but my hubby has a banshee.

thanks again!!!

I was looking at a few of these decals I have been seeing on the ceilings around ceiling fans so it looks like the fan blades are the rudders of the helicopter and I thought it would be cool to have one of a plane and using the ceeling fan as the propeller blades so I did some searching and found a few images and came up with this. I dont know how it will turn out but should be cool and my little guy will hopefully like it.

I know it will need some cleaning up maybe but I am providing both the png and the eps file. Hope you like it and if anyone uses it post some pictures.

post-5020-0-88392700-1334167641.png

airplane_front.eps

• Like 1

I really need some Coon Hunting and Rabbit Hunting eps files ? HELP PLEASE!!!

there are plenty , do a search . go back to HOME and in upper right corner search box . do a search...

• Like 1