firemalt

Graphic sharing thread... Start your EPS collection here!

Mostly just lurk but do appreciate all the fine folks posting various files to this forum.

Using a Laser Point 24 bought in late 2007 and Signblazer for the most part.  Just acquired the little 12" Refine on Ebay from US Cutter and am having a ball using it to make use of small scraps laying around.   

Hopefully the Memory file will help a few folks out.

memoryJD.EPS

post-1607-12986534181427_thumb.jpg

memoryJD.EPS

post-1607-12986534196335_thumb.jpg

Thanks..I love the cross and Dove for remembrering a loved one!  I also lov ethe thread and it has been very helpfel to me.

Lacey

Mostly just lurk but do appreciate all the fine folks posting various files to this forum.

Using a Laser Point 24 bought in late 2007 and Signblazer for the most part.  Just acquired the little 12" Refine on Ebay from US Cutter and am having a ball using it to make use of small scraps laying around.   

Hopefully the Memory file will help a few folks out.

thanx for this! I want to make a nice decal for my FIL that just passed away 2 weeks ago, this is it! Appreciate the file very much!

Renee

I thank everyone that has shared their files.

I can now share a few with you. They are religious in nature and were too large to add a JPG. Sorry but I don't have the scaling thing down to resend a converted file properly.

I hope you find them useful.

Ken

ANGEL 2.eps

ANGEL 2.eps

Thanks to all who posted and special thanks to iowone, cochise and stundad i picked up some of your files  :thumbsup: