JoeCamaro

New Night Club Shirt

Ok, I didt it again  ;D I came up with another of my crazy, senseless, ultra bright, one of a kind design/shirt.

Tonight Im going to a party and as usual I wanted to make myself an unique shirt. Thats why I used a Safety Green shirt I had in a box for a while. I thought it was a great oportunity to design something for it.

As you can see below, I used Neon Green, Hot Pink and Blue vinyls. I used a few scraps I had laying in a box (thats why you never discard those).

easter1cj1.jpg

width=600 height=600http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9113/easter2eg5.jpg[/img]

width=600 height=600http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/2379/easter3vw2.jpg[/img]

This shirt is not intended for regular use or day use. It is for parties and stuff like that. I love this kind of shirts as when black light hits it, it really "pops". You all know how much I like to be seen  :)

What do you think?

Joe

Guest fivestar

I don't even want to tell you what I thought that "green vinyl thing" was when I first glanced at it.  :) :) ;D That shirt should definitely "pop".

Thank you John  :)  ;D

Uh oh, I didnt know Fruit of the Loom shirts are smaller than Gildans (which I usually buy). Shirts is a bit tight, but Im wearing it anyways, LOL!  ;D:)

LOL...you never stop amazing me Joe!!! To cool............make sure one of your posse gets a pic of you in it.

Oh and WOW that one pic sure makes that shirt look SMALL....I know you aren't THAT short!!  ;D

Jenny

Guest fivestar

Thank you John  :)  ;D

Uh oh, I didnt know Fruit of the Loom shirts are smaller than Gildans (which I usually buy). Shirts is a bit tight, but Im wearing it anyways, LOL!  :) :)

:);D:) That's what I always blame it on too when my clothes quit fitting me.

It's so you!

*rubs my eyes*

*seeing spots*

Make sure u take a pic with it on... I'm sure ur muscles will be "popping" too since the shirt is kinda small.

Thank you all!

Well, people liked it  ;D and I have a cool pic of me with black light. I will post it later.

When I made it I was thinking of those "shade" sunglasses. I dont like then tho, but there are "in" and they are mostly colors like that.

Joe

Sounds like you had a great time and your shirt was a hit!! Can't wait to see the pic of the shirt under the black light!

Some did. My friend organized the party, so he told his friends/coworkers I made shirts and they all said great things about it.

He asked me to sponsor a surfing group/team.

Joe

Some did. My friend organized the party, so he told his friends/coworkers I made shirts and they all said great things about it.

Joe

You are an advertising genius!

Joe

Wouldn't it be dangerous surfing in the dark??? :) Where would the blacklights go?

looks tight.. especially in the black light.. you sure its a club or is it really a strip joint ??  :)