I would check with your lawyer on this...

If there is so much as a scratch on that glass, you better believe she'll be tossing you out infront of the firing squad on it.  That's a promise!

While the lettering is yours, the substrate isn't so I think, as bad as it is to have to say, you have to be mindful of that.

I personally would not be compelled to take it down.  I would take it to court and even if it cost me money, I would try to get the judge to force HER to remove it and give it back to you.

If YOU go pull it off, it's more labor (and liability) on YOUR part...all because SHE didn't pay.  What happens if you crack a window or sumptin?  Now she's got YOU....

Wouldn't it be more gratifying to stand on a public sidewalk with a glass of Iced Tea having HER remove YOUR sign by court order?  I've seen stranger things happen in my time  B)

usually a letter from a lawyer is all it takes. Most people pee their pants when they see that letterhead.

I went to go take my sign down this morning. It has been over thirty days now. To my surprise she was there. She started rambling about the colours of her sign. I told her she didn't have to worry about her choice of colours any longer because i was going to remove the sign. Well it wasn't long after I was walking out of her shop with a used baby crib and apology. I really didn't need the crib as we already have one, but she was having a break down and i felt bad, and wanted something for my time. As for her sandwich board i had peeled off the vinyl long time ago and made another sign.

Anyone wqaant to barter for a used crib lol.

I went to go take my sign down this morning. It has been over thirty days now. To my surprise she was there. She started rambling about the colours of her sign. I told her she didn't have to worry about her choice of colours any longer because i was going to remove the sign. Well it wasn't long after I was walking out of her shop with a used baby crib and apology. I really didn't need the crib as we already have one, but she was having a break down and i felt bad, and wanted something for my time. As for her sandwich board i had peeled off the vinyl long time ago and made another sign.

Anyone wqaant to barter for a used crib lol.

Your missing the point. You do not need to get rid of the crib, you need another baby. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :thumbsup: