Guest TracMatt

This forum....

Guest TracMatt

I just wanted to say that this forum has some of the nicest people I have ever talked to on it.  I never see any fighting or harsh words like in other places.  Everyone is so helpful to each other.  And I for one really appreciate every ounce of information and help I have gotten on here.  So if you are one of those people that constantly strive to help others thank you and you deserve a pat on the back or a hug or something.  And for the newbies you have just entered one of the best places there is in the cutting world!

Okay I'm done now.

Tracee

hey tracee, lol ur having one of those moments uh?  i know i have them all the time.

this forum is a place to be. i agree with u whole heartedly. thanks for posting.

sheila

Yeah, this place is the best, no wonder why so many of us are addicted  :thumbsup: Im hooked on cutters  :thumbsup:

It is a great forum i just have to remember what forum im at and choose my words wisely.  I can think of a few posters that when i see them post i have to bite my lip.  

It is a great forum i just have to remember what forum im at and choose my words wisely.  I can think of a few posters that when i see them post i have to bite my lip.  

Uh, fatdad, u wouldn't be speaking of me would u. lol

but i feel u on biting the lip. and the bleeding tongue. lol

no no never you. :thumbsup: when my head hurts after reading a post i just stay have to remember where i am and not be mean.

no no never you. ;D when my head hurts after reading a post i just stay have to remember where i am and not be mean.

[/quote

hehe, alright then.lol ..... u may continue. :thumbsup:;D:thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

He's probably talking about me,  lol if he is, he bites his tongue alot because with over 2500 posts that is alot of tongue biting.

nope not you.  im sure if you thought about it you can figure out who they are

I agree , It's as easy as rolling a ball down a hill ..........

I agree , It's as easy as rolling a ball down a hill ..........

id give you reps on that on that one well that is if we had a rep system

haha, i get it. i get it. lol took me a minute. u guys r crazy but o so right. lol

:thumbsup:

yes it is a great forum.. i appreciate all the help that everyone has given me.. there are a few here that have this complex where its their way or its wrong but hell thats like any family..  :thumbsup: 

Hello... I'm right here, don't treat me like I'm invisible!!!  :thumbsup:

Tracee... I agree. Without this place, I'd probably still have no idea what an eps is. I've been a member here for almost 9 months, and it's amazing the amount of information and knowledge that I've been able to gather from these fine people. Thanks everyone!!!!

Guest Schramm

Man I was going to post something to this exact effect...  I cannot belive in the short week or so that I have been coming here how great everyone has been on this board.  I belong to a few painting boards but no one there likes to share info like what they do is top secret.  Here it is more like a group of people that want to learn what others are doing and share and help each other.  I must say that I have always thought that is what message boards are all about.  Thanks for having the board as it is a cool place to come...

Guest TracMatt
Hello... I'm right here, don't treat me like I'm invisible!!! 

Um Fire, I'm sure they weren't speaking of you!  :thumbsup:  You are one of the hug deservers.  So here is a cyber hug from me!  :thumbsup:

Tracee

Guest kenya

This place treats you better than if you were family- :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the help!

I have to add my appreciation for folks here.  Like many, I joined after ordering my PCUT (a couple months ago).  I'm pretty computer and graphics savy but knew ZIP about cutters.  I've learned everything I know about cutters right here.....and a lot more about graphics software.

When you are in a one-person shop, having this forum is like have a staff of help when you need it.  Now, if I could only figure out how to get one of you to hold the tape at the other end of the table for me... :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Thanks to all!

Guest TracMatt
Now, if I could only figure out how to get one of you to hold the tape at the other end of the table for me... 

Hahaha Regis, I totally know what you mean!

Tracee

I WILL TOTALLY 10000000000000% AGREE WITH THIS IS THE NICEST PLACE I HAVE EVER BEEN ON A GROUP I FOR ONE HAVE ASKED SO MANY CRAZY QUESTIONS AND NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE HAS EVER SAID A BAD WORD I WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH THANK YOU