Kittycut

Totally newbie

Hello,

I have bought to USCutter my first plotter and I feel happy as a bride. The biggest cutting tool I have owned is a scissor :thumbsup:

Along my life I have bought other machines but anyone of them has made me feel so excited. I guess that it is because apart of it functionality it allows you to give phisical shape to your imagination.

Well, romantical visions apart, for the moment I have been able to install it and set it up just improvising a bit and reading some of the topics of this juicy forum fuull of kind people (an appropiate searching brings you almost everything you want to know). I think the big job with the plotter starts now to make it work as I want to. I hope it will be an obedient machine. If it is not, I hope to get some help from you boys/girls and help you if I can :thumbsup:

Kittycut

Guest crshirts

Welcome to the forum soon you will be addicted like the rest of us.

Carl

Hi Kittycut

Welcome to the forums! You seem like a fun nice person. it is good to have you here. Enjoy your cutter.

Joe

Thanks!

As I have seem reading here, an adiction like this can be very profitable if you are smart enought.. very positive.

I guess Rockefeller was adicted to finances.. :thumbsup:

welcome to the forums! Don't forget,this is not only a place to SEEK help,but to offer it.

Thank you very much :thumbsup:

BannerJohn, Ive been a good girl and I have said I will help if I can :thumbsup:

But you are right, most of times we "forget" without malice that we should help to give something in return (selfsh humans!).

Kittycut

Guest kenya

Your gonna get hooked on the cutter & this forum- :)

Welcome!

Thank you!

you all are very nice :)

I guess it's easy to get hooked when you see the results you got but by now, I'm having really hard times trying to adjust the blade and cut a very very thin plastic material.. I'm sure I need 60

It takes a bit of practice but you'll get it. Gotta start somewhere! We all did. Don't be afraid to ask.

Don't be afraid to ask.

Sure I do but I'm afraid they will be a bit silly questions to start  :)

Thanks all!