Sign in to follow this  
twice

got a small problem.....

I dont know if im doing something wrong,,, but, everytime I go to cut by going to - file, cutout, cut out, it cuts in the same place like 4 times,,, the only way I can get it to cut right is to go to - special cutting, cutting of decals, then it works...... whats goin on??

I had never used the Cutting of Decals before. Are you trying to cut more than 1 copy at a time, and they are on top of each other? Or do you cut one, then cut the next and it is on top of the last?

no just cutting one thing out at a time, no layers.. say i type "HI" and go to cut that,, it will cut the H about 4 times then moves over to the I and cuts that about 4 times,,, which inturn cuts through the paper and the vinyl gets all messed up...

hey, don't know if you solved this problem, but make sure when in the "cut-out" options box that "Nr of turns, objects" is set to '1'. That is how many passes the blade makes on the same line. I've only had this for a couple of days,so i could be wrong, but i think thats what the "help" file says.