nonabelle

" THE RANT!"

First - to Marcus -- Thank you for the update - this is the information some of us were looking for!

I am running two different systems

The first is a desktop - XP Pro, 2BG processor, 3GB RAM -- SBE version 6.0.21 (LP-24 connected via Serial cable)

The second is a laptop -- Vista home premium x64, 2BG processor, 4GB Ram  -- SBE 6.0.17

On both systems I am usually running Outlook, WinAmp (gotta have the tunes), PainShop Pro 7, and even sometimes Adobe Photoshop 7.

Both are in Trial Mode (hope to get activation code someday!!)

the only problem I have ever had is if I have the preview on - it will crash then.

One other problem - if I try to install one of the other versions - after a few days in Trial mode it starts a delayed countdown that is VERY annoying, so I stick with the versions I have currently installed.

Sorry this is so long.

I am running SBE version 6.0.24 and my Copam is on com1 (serial connection).  On an image I have cut before, SBE decided to start cutting diagonal lines through my drawing...and then diagonally across the length of my vinyl (the only setting I changed was the width of my vinyl to accommodate 24" vinyl).  Restarting the program did not help as it did it again on another attempt.  So I decided to use my 30-day trial version of Flexi on the same imported image...and it worked fine.

The thing that bothers me is I upgraded to the SB Pro dongle version... Other than it's inability to import DXF, DWG, EPS, and AI files consistently I haven't had a problem. But what happens when I do?? No support from the MFG is bad.

US Cutter steps up to the plate again... thats Customer Service !!  :)

Guest TracMatt
US Cutter steps up to the plate again... thats Customer Service !! 

Popeye nailed it!

Tracee

:) LMFAO ;D Top site in the world,,, FDLMFAO  :) Good one!

You're very close...just give me one more crack like that and you're outta here... Lately most of your posts have been negative in every way and THAT is not the purpose of these forums. Nor is it the purpose to knock the owners ..the very people who provide YOU the opportunity to post such vitriolic nonsense.

I was also curious about Knobhill, Everything you post seems angry. Is it your personality. I would think that if you didnt like the site then why sign in?;D??  Sorry my .02

I was also curious about Knobhill, Everything you post seems angry. Is it your personality. I would think that if you didnt like the site then why sign in?;D??  Sorry my .02

If you check my history you'll see I was continuously attacked by fivestare for unknown reasons and now have been ridiculed for defending myself. I told ken I would not stand for it anymore and am now voicing my unexpurgated opinions. Like it or not.

I was also curious about Knobhill, Everything you post seems angry. Is it your personality. I would think that if you didnt like the site then why sign in?;D??   Sorry my .02

lol you should see my inbox.

Knob has explained WHY he has the chip on his shoulder,and who put it there.But I am a patient man. Give a man enough rope and he will hang himself...I heard that somewhere.

AS for Fivestar...well....we must weigh contributions to the forums in his favor. I only HOPE he stays out of this one. Everyone here who is a regular knows what Five is made of.

Guest fivestar

I was also curious about Knobhill, Everything you post seems angry. Is it your personality. I would think that if you didnt like the site then why sign in?;D??   Sorry my .02

If you check my history you'll see I was continuously attacked by fivestare for unknown reasons and now have been ridiculed for defending myself. I told ken I would not stand for it anymore and am now voicing my unexpurgated opinions. Like it or not.

First off, don't bring my name into this.  Second off, I attacked you because you originally attacked me, and my ass don't forget.  Third off, I really don't like you and could care less what you or anyone else thinks about me.

Now, be sure and PM all the "higher ups" as I believe you once called them and let them all know I posted about you again.  I know this will probably get deleted but you about as worthless to this forum and tits on a bull.

As I have said in the past, exactly what have you ever done to help out here?  

Guest fivestar

Sorry John, I had to throw my 2 pennies into the mix.  :) :) ;D I like Knobhill almost as much as I like Josh from Imprintables.  Don't know how much that is?  Ask nonabelle.  :) :) ;D

Actually,Five..if I had a bull with tits...I could make a fortune on the Carnival circuit.

I don't think anyone takes Knob's comments seriously. I DO know that everyone takes your advice seriously.

LMFAO, I expected this. If you believe me to be lying than ban me!!! ;D

you have a seriously warped sense of humor. I won't ban you,I'll let Ken have a look. BUT I sure will ask him to let ME do it if he decides it is necessary.

Guest fivestar

LMFAO, I expected this. If you believe me to be lying than ban me!!! ;D

Knob TBH when you first showed up here, I would of banned you had I been a MOD, but since then you've kind of grew on me, granted kinda like a hemorrhoid but grew on me nontheless.  Anyways, I am done with this topic, you have a good day.

First no reason for those comments in this thread!! Why must this always get rehashed???  :-

I think this thread has run it's course but I'm not going to lock it just yet. I will,however,delete any further posts by ANYONE who keeps the insults going.

Guest TracMatt

So onward and upward....can anyone tell me how different signblazer and flexi are?  I'm thinking seriously about the deal here.

Thanks,

Tracee

Guest fivestar

Well Tracee let me see how to put this.  Kind of like heaven and hell or night and day or better yet summer and winter.  Some people prefer winter, but most prefer the nice warm summer.  Yeah that's the difference in them.  :) :) ;D

I first started out with Flexi so I may be a little partial to it, but there's ssssoooooo much more you can do with Flexi and soooooo much easier to me anyways.

How much graphic knowledge should you need to be working with Flexi?? I mean is it difficult to learn, say if you work with SB?  Cause I know SB...thanks

as they are NOW... I pick Flexi over SB. Had jerry lived,in a few years I might have had a different opinion. But I don't expect any changes. Jerry had something nobody else has..passion and a vision.

Get the Flexi...you will love it. One definate PLUS that I can think of right off the bat..I never had ANY problems importing an .eps or .ai file into Flexi...ever.

How much graphic knowledge should you need to be working with Flexi?? I mean is it difficult to learn, say if you work with SB?  Cause I know SB...thanks

For me,Flexi was easier to learn than SB...bear in mind that Flexi lacks a few features that SB has...the starter version, I mean. You can't do shadowing, vectorizing,or text arc,or outlines.. But you can do these things in Inkscape and import esily into Flexi.

By the same token...in Flexi,it is much easier to manipulate and move text...the panel feature is MUCH better than SB...