gm2k8

well its almost time.. baby coming next week

my wife is almost full term with her pregnancy and we went to her doctor yesterday and she has to go back next Monday.. the doctor was talking about possibly inducing my wife into labor next week.. her due date is aug28th but she has blood pressure problems during pregnancy and with stress at work.. her doctor thinks its the best idea.. so im going to be a new poppa next week.. this is our first.. so please keep us in your prayers.. i might be in and out for a few weeks after the baby.. i haven't even started to cut anything really on my LP24.. i did do some smaller things but i haven't even had time to do my own advertising.. been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get everything situated.. you never know how many baby clothes you get from family friends until you have to wash every one lol

Dave

good luck on ur new arrival. lol i know ur much proud. all i can say is u better get ur sleep now. :thumbsup::):thumbsup:

good luck on ur new arrival. lol i know ur much proud. all i can say is u better get ur sleep now. :) :) :thumbsup:

oh yes.. i been resting as much as possible.. but im ready as i ever will be..  :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

Congrats on the upcoming bundle of poop......I mean joy. :thumbsup: You'll be a great dad, they grow up fast.

Congratulations!  Hope everything goes well.  Speaking as someone with 5 children, every delivery is a special experience.  :thumbsup:

Wishing you and your wife the best and well wishes for a quick and safe delivery!!

Jenny

Guest fivestar

Congratulations!  Hope everything goes well.  Speaking as someone with 5 children, every delivery is a special experience.  :)

Special?  I'm gonna tell you, I've been in with my wife on 2 deliveries and any woman who would want to do that more then once is crazy.  I mean, I can see the first time because you don't know exactly what to expect, but man once you go through that once, there's no way in hell I'd ever do it again. 

Man that's gotta HURT BAD. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)

Congrats! I hope everything goes great! I wish you the best.

I bet the first thing you will tell him is "Luke, Im your father", hahaha :thumbsup:

Congrats on the new baby! Make sure you wait on your wife hand and foot at the delivery and after! If she's going through all this pain, she better get spoiled for it!  :thumbsup:

I have 3 kids, but only had our first natural. It wasn't too bad. Now my second baby was a whole other story.

Cherish you newborn.

Amber

Congratulations!  Hope everything goes well.  Speaking as someone with 5 children, every delivery is a special experience.  :)

Special?  I'm gonna tell you, I've been in with my wife on 2 deliveries and any woman who would want to do that more then once is crazy.  I mean, I can see the first time because you don't know exactly what to expect, but man once you go through that once, there's no way in hell I'd ever do it again. 

Man that's gotta HURT BAD. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)

My first was the most difficult because my son came out face up, causing a little problem....just needed alot of Demerol...LOL.  than the 2nd and 4th was completely natural NO meds...the 3rd had a little demerol.  I think the problem is some women after FORGET what they went thru and had more babies..lol.   I finally stopped at 4.

Congrats! I hope everything goes great! I wish you the best.

I bet the first thing you will tell him is "Luke, Im your father", hahaha :thumbsup:

yes sir.. :thumbsup: 

thanks everyone.. i will post some baby pics when we get back home next week

Guest kenya

Congrats....... and you've gotta post photos !!

We'll all be waiting for the weight & measurements & all. :thumbsup:

Congrats on the upcoming bundle of poop......I mean joy. :thumbsup: You'll be a great dad, they grow up fast.

You were right the first time five!!! Congrats and nothing can prepare you so you might as well just wing it! I hope you the best!!!

Congrats! It is alot of fun. I have a 5month old little boy he has changed so much in the past 5 months it is crazy. Enjoy every minute you can. I took a week vacation time a couple weeks ago so I could just hang out with him. I got lucky my son only has a birthday every 4 years!  :thumbsup: Works good for buying presents and throwing b-day parties.

when I was 18 I wanted 12 kids. The older I got,the smarter I got. Some people are parent material. I enjoy being an Uncle who lives 100 miles away from the nieces and nephews.

Congratulations!