Sign in to follow this  
ralais

Oracal 631

I know Fellers does, but they only sell a couple colors.  They do advertise that you can call them with requests for items not in the catalog.  I can't seem to find another place that sells 631 by the yard.

I called Fellers & they told me they don't have 631. 

I checked Ordway & they only offered the colors I needed in 50 yards.

I plan on calling Sign Warehouse today & see if they will sell to me by the yard.  I don't need to buy the 10 yrds they have on their site right now.  I need to get a hold of 1 yard of about 10 different colors.

Geesh... tracking down vinyl seems more difficult that cutting the vinyl itself.  :-

Called Fellers back & spoke with a woman who says they do have 631 (but only in red, white, blue & black).  It's a start.

Signwarehouse said only 10 yrds for black & white... and 50 for all others.

I found a place in Oregon (it's a state) that sells it by the 5 yards... which is a little better since I just need to sample it really.

@ Fatdad... yes, I know US Cutter has 631. I sent an msg asking if they will sell it by the yard but they haven't gotten back to me yet.  When I make sure the 631 works for me, I will be sure to order from US Cutter which offers $9.99 shipping.  :thumbsup:

what are you using it for?  im sure someone here would be able to tell you if it works for what you want it to use it for.

What color(s) are you looking for? some of us have 631, I can part with a little if needed. I have black, brown, dark red, and lime tree green.

Signwarehouse said only 10 yrds for black & white... and 50 for all others.

What width are you talking about?  I've bought 15" x 10 yards in several colors from them.  Had a roll of brown delivered just today.

@ kctrader... I have been talking back & forth with a rep from Signwarehouse & that is what she told me. 

@ pung... I was looking for black, grey & brown for sure... and then some "pretty" colors like pink, lime  :thumbsup:, a pretty blue... colors like that.

@ FAT... I'm going to be putting pieces on different types of floors, windows & walls that needs to be peeled off the same day.

@ troy... see me!

OOOO... She didn't ask me what width I wanted, she just asked me what size cutter I had.  Maybe she was trying to hustle me into buying the 50 yards!!!  :thumbsup:

www.bestcraftvinyl.com sells it by the sheet instead of by the yard. I think the biggest is 12 x 24 if that helps?