Sign in to follow this  
Guest Schramm

Skins for game systems

Guest Schramm

Got a question is there a place to buy templates for making skins on games systems or do you just have to design them yourself?  Not really interested into getting into it as I custom paint them but I have some pretty cool films and thought that it may just be fun to add that to the custom paint.  I got a 10' x 48" piece of diamond plate that I am just dying to use.

Thanks

Guest sciondrgn

I have some i can post up later today if someone else doesn't beat me to them :lol:

Guest Schramm

This is a really grainy picture and the box is dusty, it is also done with color changing paint, a laser cut jewel on the top, complete modded light system and a 400gb hd and a TSOP MB.  Back before the 360 this thing was bad but now I am more into doing PS3's and I dont have any recent pics as my other computer got struck by lightning and I lost a ton of data and photos.

post-0-12986522647783_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986522666945_thumb.jpg

Guest Schramm

By the way your box is pretty tricked out did you mod all your own lighting?  I have a good buddy that does all that I just paint them.  I have a 360 that I have to do to look like a Tuscan wall in Italy with embedded grapes and the whole 9 yards.  I am running heat test on the case prior to do this.  I am thinking an external cooler will be necessary.

Close up of the jewel, have a buddy that use to do these for me...

post-0-12986522648363_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986522667254_thumb.jpg

hell yeah that jewel is sick.

Yeah i did all the work myself Didn't know anything about modding before this box

All together the box has a switch for the fans in the back for 12V or 5V. A hardrive cutout with lights.Sound activated LED's.Extra fan sitting on the gpu's second heatsink and a  molex 12V remote to turn the lights on and off

Guest Schramm

Thanks a bunch, you know this is the most sharitive website I have ever seen!!!

Guest sciondrgn

Thanks Mustang! I knew they were somewhere in the forum  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Can I ask a favor?  Would someone be willing to open those skin files and save them down to .AI version 7 or 8??  I would really appreciate it!

nice to see other gamers on here.. big time gamer here.. i own every system since atari.. play 360 mostly now.. my ps3 collects dust but i do need to beat MGS4.. i want lil planet.. :thumbsup: 

Dave

Guest Schramm

My 360 found its way to my brother as I did not like it, I love my PS3 both for gaming and for the BluRays.  The picture is just so unbelievable!!!

My 360 found its way to my brother as I did not like it, I love my PS3 both for gaming and for the BluRays.  The picture is just so unbelievable!!!

i play my 360 way more then my ps3.. i play online all the time though.. ps3 still has a lot of bugs to work out before their online system is as good as MS live.. communication suxs on the ps3.. even with the best bluetooth headset it still suxs.. i want to try HOME.. but its been pushed back forever and i didnt get into the beta :thumbsup: and i usually always get into every beta..