Sign in to follow this  
1cool32

Software purchase

Good Morning,

I have purchased the Us Cutter machine and it came with the sign blazer 08 software.  My question is will the other signblazer/ vector art software, the one with over 6000 images, easily install into the library of the signblazer?  I do not have internet on this computor so I need to get it on CD.  Also, does the Vector art Mega 3 have all the same images and fonts the are on the mega 1 & 2 Cd's ?

Any Ideas will be helpful as long as it is easy.

Thanks

Rusty   

The Mega series CD's are all different in content. I don't think for you can import your Mega3 into the signblazer library. Don't use it anymore. Worthless.

Spoke to you on the phone yesterday to answer your questions.

I do not know of a way to add anything to the library of clip art that SignBlazer provides. With the Mega collections, just go to File, and Import the .eps file you want to cut through SignBlazer.

Mega collection 3 does not have all of 1 and 2"s files on it, but there may be a few repeats.....not absolutely certain. You could check www.vectorart.com to find out.

what is worthless?

SignBlazer. Since I replace my computer and could not reactivate it. Nor could I activate the second legal copy I own.... I had a contract that requires the full disclosure of all installed software on my computer. Trial software was not acceptable. Luckily I own a current copy of Vinyl Master Pro otherwise I would have lost a very large job!!!

what is worthless?

SignBlazer. Since I replace my computer and could not reactivate it. Nor could I activate the second legal copy I own.... I had a contract that requires the full disclosure of all installed software on my computer. Trial software was not acceptable. Luckily I own a current copy of Vinyl Master Pro otherwise I would have lost a very large job!!!

Worthless is a relative word. It is worthless to you because you have a contract that requires the full disclosure of all installed software. I do not have any such contract so it is usefull to me. It is the only sign/cutter software I use. It is easy to learn and free right now. While you cannot add images to the library you can import those images into signblazer (File + Import) as needed. That is how most programs work anyway.

as jay said...it might be worthless to you.

Explain what kind of cotract you have and with whom...I sure wouldn't sign a 'contract' like that.

I use SBE and have had no problems with for what we need to do.  Have used it since December 2007.

what is worthless?

HMMM , worthless = no value ??  I offered you $20 in a previuos thread you started .  So it had to be worth $20 , but you declined the offer ............. I use SignBlazer ALOT & it does everything i want . I bought Flexi-Starter to compare & have another spare besides Inlscape-SignCut . I like to have backups of everything , even if I don't depend on them .

I like to have backups of everything , even if I don't depend on them .

Same here, but then I start to run out of space and have to do some serious de-junking - hardware, software, peripherals, cables, parts, parts, and more parts. I still have a half dozen workstation towers and three laptops that I need to part out. I'm just tempted to scratch off all the serial numbers and just kick them to the curb for anyone to grab. I still have some win95/98 software - thought I needed for my laser engraver, but the mother was toast and the engraver got hauled away to the junkyard. Anyone need a working Win98 machine?  :)

I like to have backups of everything , even if I don't depend on them .

Same here, but then I start to run out of space and have to do some serious de-junking - hardware, software, peripherals, cables, parts, parts, and more parts. I still have a half dozen workstation towers and three laptops that I need to part out. I'm just tempted to scratch off all the serial numbers and just kick them to the curb for anyone to grab. I still have some win95/98 software - thought I needed for my laser engraver, but the mother was toast and the engraver got hauled away to the junkyard. Anyone need a working Win98 machine?  :)

I agree !!!  :)  I do excavating , tractor trailer trucking , Mobile Home removal & hauling . You should see my 5 acres in Maryland ( 15 acres worth of stuff on it ) . The 165 acre farm in West Virginia doesnt have many back-up thingys besides mini donkys & mini horses , but I'm working on that .