twice

hi everyone!

Im new, didnt ya know??:(    Anyways, I just received a refine 721 that I purchased on ebay, just waiting for some vinyl so i can try it out (wish it still came with free vinyl)..A little about myself, i'm 22 have a wonderful energetic 3 yr old and another on the way,oh yea cant forget bout the misses too,I'm located in north central North Dakota,, I work full time in a Machine shop that my dad owns.  We have some cnc equipment, and just picked up some robotic welders.  If you guys need anything made, let me know, i'd be glad to help... Just getting into vinyl to take up what free time I have... Thats abit about me...

You have a 3 yr old and have free time???

Anyway,you can try out your plotter with the PEN holder,and some paper. Never done it myself but I'm told that you can.

If you live in a fairly large town,there might be a sign supply place somewhere,and most of them have an economy line of vinyl...you can buy by the yard or 10 yards etc. Just for practice.

I have a 2 year old and a hyper active 4 year old, and i work 50+ hours per week as a Heavy duty truck mechanic...

I may not have much free time, but its FREE, lol

Welcome to the board twice!

thanks guys,,, well the town im in has about 500 people in it, no sign shops near by :-) I ordered some it should be here tomorrow..