Sign in to follow this  
SynFX

Blue Owl Store Front

Just got done with a store front in town today called Blue Owl Vintage.  Vintage clothing store.. they are going to do a 3' x 8' sign out front next and maybe some stuff inside on the walls,  probably more feathers..

100_0477.JPG

100_0478.JPG

100_0479.JPG

100_0480.JPG

100_0481.JPG

100_0484.JPG

100_0486.JPG

looks great. really nice. did you free hand the owl the vector it? it looks cool.

I really like the white on the blue makes it stand out. Like the uses of the owl in the door design and how it flows with the window design.

Love the whole thing.........awesome job!

I had to laugh though when I first saw the owl (turned out great by the way), but I thought of the Tootsie Roll commercial..............."Mister Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the get to the center of a tootsie pop.....  :lol:

Guest kenya

It does look alittle like the tootsie roll owl- ;)

It's a wonderful job SynFX !  :lol:

I had to laugh though when I first saw the owl (turned out great by the way), but I thought of the Tootsie Roll commercial..............."Mister Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the get to the center of a tootsie pop.....  :lol:

i was thinking the EXACT same thing.. i remember those commercials as a kid lol.. dating ourselves.. anyways

i like the design.. i have one question however.. you used white on blue for the outer window displays.. but the door is just 1 color white.. i think it would of drawn them all together if you used a blue backgound behind the phone number on the door.. imo.. im just saying it looks like you upgraded the windows but left the door plain.. just my thoughts on that.. unless the customer wanted it that way.. otherwise the owl looks killer.. the side windows POP like WOW!!

haha.... yeah that was sketched by the customer, converted to vector.. removed the lines and kept the rest.

I considered putting blue behind the number myself but customer requested single color. I think that was a good choice because they wanted people to still be able to see whats behind the info on the door so we elected to keep it single color.

The feathers are a mixture of silver and white feathers, you would have to be there to see the definition, my camera sucks!  Thanks for all the comments! I will keep them coming!

It looks nice... the sign makes it look like a fun place to be, its not your normal plain store sign.

I considered putting blue behind the number myself but customer requested single color. I think that was a good choice because they wanted people to still be able to see whats behind the info on the door so we elected to keep it single color.

customer always is right :lol:  looks good either way.. thanks for posting

BTW.. vinyls used were Avery A6 Vibrant Blue & White - 3M ScotchCal 50 Silver