Sign in to follow this  
maverick5754

Campaign Signs

I once was blind but now I see.

NIce job.

:thumbsup:;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  me tooo

Guest fivestar

Too cheap.  I done 2 double sided 1 color all text today.  $20.00 each.  I take it they are approx 24x18.  BTW, they look great.

Guest fivestar

After looking closer at them, are they going on step stakes?  If so, which way is the flutes running, because it looks like they are going straight across and not up and down, which they should be.  :thumbsup:

After looking closer at them, are they going on step stakes?  If so, which way is the flutes running, because it looks like they are going straight across and not up and down, which they should be.   :thumbsup:

five..these are 4x4...I wouldn;t put one that big on a step stake.And I would charge minimum $20 each.

Guest fivestar

Thanks John I missed that when I first read it.  Damn that's why too cheap then.  I did those coraplast 18x24 single color double sided at $20.00 each.

These are 4'x4' double sided,,,multi-color....but...I'm just ribbin you guys. I did 5 for $40.00 but they are my Brothers signs (family contribution), I would have charged $60.00 EACH to any other person.

These are 4'x4' double sided,,,multi-color....but...I'm just ribbin you guys. I did 5 for $40.00 but they are my Brothers signs (family contribution), I would have charged $60.00 EACH to any other person.

thanks for clearing that up.. i was confused.. that is WAY to cheap for 4x4 coroplast.. :thumbsup: but for family.. $40 is still good (cause family usually wants stuff for free)

so did he...but.. pay for the coroplast and my vinyl....family discounts apply

lol

thats how i do it.. you pay for the parts.. and im more then willing to build/work on anything that i can to help.. family or friend.. plus free advertisement is always great :thumbsup: word of mouth is the best form of advertisement..