Sign in to follow this  
haumana

Safari for PC

Anyone going to switch? I just d/l it and will test drive it. I'm always looking for another web browser - IE sucks. I don't know why some website still only design for IE. ICK!

Which browser do you y'all use?

I use IE, and really don't have a problem with it.  I have more problems with my satellite internet provider than anything!  :-

I used it some but liked firefox better. On my Mac though Safari runs better than Firefox.

i have tried and used every single browser that has ever been released.. had to test the numerous websites my brother and i developed over the years.. (started web design in 96) but for my personal computers at home.. they all have firefox installed with some custom add-ons to customize it to my taste.. IE7 has gotten better but i still done use it.. safari is aight.. i didnt like the feel of it.. im not a fan of Macs.. i dont like the style.. opera is aight as well.. it works fine on my Nintendo Wii ;D but on my pc.. i just didnt like it either.. mozilla/firefox is still my #1 browser.. been using it for as long as i can remember.. no problems here.. and not 1 single virus on any of the 15+ pc's ive had over the years either at home or work.. so dont believe everything you read..  :thumbsup: