Hello everyone

Hi everybody I've been working here at US Cutter for about two weeks now so I thought it was about time to introduce myself on the forums. US Cutter has now doubled their tech support team with addition of little old me :thumbsup: If you have any problems, questions, or concerns just let me know and ill be happy to help.

Hi everybody I've been working here at US Cutter for about two weeks now so I thought it was about time to introduce myself on the forums. US Cutter has now doubled their tech support team with addition of little old me ;D If you have any problems, questions, or concerns just let me know and ill be happy to help.

Welcome!!!

I got a question, can you ban firemalt??

Sorry fire.....I couldn't resist  :thumbsup:

Hi everybody I've been working here at US Cutter for about two weeks now so I thought it was about time to introduce myself on the forums. US Cutter has now doubled their tech support team with addition of little old me ;D If you have any problems, questions, or concerns just let me know and ill be happy to help.

Welcome!!!

Sorry fire.....I couldn't resist  :thumbsup:

lol.. when im reading posts.. i sometimes get firemalt and firestar mixed up...shh.. dont tell them that though  ;D

hi Levi.. good to know.. ;D

Guest kenya

Welcome Levi.......

I need alot of help sometimes, glad to know your here for us. :lol:

Hi everybody I've been working here at US Cutter for about two weeks now so I thought it was about time to introduce myself on the forums. US Cutter has now doubled their tech support team with addition of little old me :) If you have any problems, questions, or concerns just let me know and ill be happy to help.

Welcome!!!

Sorry fire.....I couldn't resist   :lol:

lol.. when im reading posts.. i sometimes get firemalt and firestar mixed up...shh.. dont tell them that though  ;)

hi Levi.. good to know.. :)

LOL..i do the same thing.

Hi everybody I've been working here at US Cutter for about two weeks now so I thought it was about time to introduce myself on the forums. US Cutter has now doubled their tech support team with addition of little old me :) If you have any problems, questions, or concerns just let me know and ill be happy to help.

Welcome!!!

Sorry fire.....I couldn't resist   :thumbsup:

Haha I'll ban all of you if you don't watch out :thumbsup:

It's FIVEstar, not Firestar.

He's the one with all the helpful tips, I'm the one that steers ya in the wrong direction.

He's sucessful, I've figured out a way to lose money in this business.

He has a avatar of his dog, I have fruit loops as mine.

He like 90 years old, I'm in my prime @ 33!

bk2designs and Fivestar are buds, bk2designs and I are forum enemies.

All in all, I guess it's a compliment that ya'll get us confused with each other... just don't who the compliment goes to though...

Levi... welcome aboard the USCutter staff. Glad to have the extra staff cruisin' through the forums looking to help people out.  :thumbsup:

Gotta love that forum drama :thumbsup: Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Damn - I forgot my popcorn today --

Gotta love that FiveFireStarMalt -- or is that FireFiveMaltStar -- anyway - he cracks me up!!!

Welcome aboard - make sure you have your Wrap around tuxedo (straight jacket ) handy as it gets a little loony in here at times.

It's FIVEstar, not Firestar.

He's the one with all the helpful tips, I'm the one that steers ya in the wrong direction.

He's sucessful, I've figured out a way to lose money in this business.

He has a avatar of his dog, I have fruit loops as mine.

He like 90 years old, I'm in my prime @ 33!

bk2designs and Fivestar are buds, bk2designs and I are forum enemies.

All in all, I guess it's a compliment that ya'll get us confused with each other... just don't who the compliment goes to though...

Levi... welcome aboard the USCutter staff. Glad to have the extra staff cruisin' through the forums looking to help people out.  :thumbsup:

You didn't hurt yourself typing this all up did you?  :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

Damn how'd I miss this thread?  First off welcome Levi, 2nd off as firemalt already stated it's fiVestar and firemalt if I'm 90 you're ass is in the mid-80's  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)