Sign in to follow this  
Guest gracewriter

Free association thread--the last to post wins!

In free association' date=' psychoanalytic patients are invited to relate whatever comes into their minds during the analytic session, and not to censor their thoughts[/quote']

normally what I do when I write any other time but don't normally not edit it..

Today is going to be wonderful.  I made my first banner yrserday, and it turned out really good except that I used contact paper as transfer, and it left sticky on my vinyl.  I had to clean it off with Ronsonol.  this coffee really tastes good. esp since it;s me first cup of the morning. zI know I'm up a little early, but fart gotta fart.  should I push it out? or should I let it.. ooh sneeze! tickly nose damn cold!  mmm coffee  shoild probably go out and have a cigarette.  there's no light in here I cant see to type - i wonder if i'm the only one who looks an by keyboard to type?  if so I shouldn't make mistakes, but clearly, I am making mistakes I should post this b4 it gets too long and people get mad.  no no one should get mad, this is however a free assocoiation thred,, this is what it's supposed to be

Hey! Is that a trick to get everyone to stop posting?? If it was, it didnt work!  :( :( :thumbsup:

Guest gracewriter

I have found ferrets act much in the same way when they radiccaly change the wattage of the television's tv as they swim from eddies to fischers on Fridays

Thought those were located on Army Bases (also known as Posts)! Sorry, couldn't resist.

Charlie

she said, as she stormed out of the restaurant. On her way to ...