SiboleGraphix

Some logo ideas I'm working on...

So I have been working on my hubs friend's logo, and I came up with a few things. Just wondering if they look good enough to show him. Any thoughts?

I'm wanting to use a tire for the round ones, I just haven't found a good cuttable vector tire yet.

post-2747-12986522497975_thumb.jpg

post-2747-12986522500866_thumb.jpg

post-2747-12986522513321_thumb.jpg

post-2747-12986522516081_thumb.jpg

they look cool.. i would go with something like the first 2 examples.. however i would have the tire in a 3d view where you can see the thread of the tire or something.. just my 2 cents.. :thumbsup:

Guest kenya

they look cool.. i would go with something like the first 2 examples.. however i would have the tire in a 3d view where you can see the thread of the tire or something.. just my 2 cents.. ;D

Hey gm2k8, that would be a good idea.

I like the first ones also.  :thumbsup:

I haven't found a tire vector yet, but I'm still looking. What exactly do you mean by 3D?  Whatever I use has to be cuttable from vinyl, and all I can find are actual photo looking ones.

Oh, the font is Abaddon. I'm still not sure about using that font though. Looks kinda stickly.

But these are just ideas I was playing with yesterday. I've made a few new ones already. Hopefully I can find a stinkin tire to use and really get some good ideas going.

Thanks for the thumbs up, sometimes it helps getting feedback so I know if what I made is actually good or not. I'll keep kicking around some ideas. Thanks!

Amber

I like the right one on the first attachment(how would it look with red flames), and I like the bottom two on the second attachment.  :thumbsup:

here's a couple

Thank you very much! I don't know how I couldn't find a tire.

Thank you firemalt. I also think it looks best with the red type and red flames. Made a new one with one the tires!

post-2747-12986522504015_thumb.jpg

post-2747-12986522518821_thumb.jpg

here is what i meant.. i played around with the idea in photoshop since i have more experience in photoshop.. then saved as .bmp and imported to inkscape to convert to vector and save as .eps.. it could be a little smoother but i wanted to give you the idea i was thinking of.. im going to cut it tomorrow to see how it looks.. the fonts could be cleaner but oh well.. it was quick sketch

gm2k8-tire-example.eps

post-2763-12986522506196_thumb.jpg

gm2k8-tire-example.eps

post-2763-1298652252062_thumb.jpg

Thank you firemalt. I also think it looks best with the red type and red flames. Made a new one with one the tires!

That way it's only a two color decal... a little easier to make.

here's a couple

Thank you very much! I don't know how I couldn't find a tire.

ur welcome