swaneejuggalo

are you happy with us cutter?

Well then you should consider leaving a good review at reseller ratings.com just to let people know how great they are  :thumbsup:

just got mine setup today.. with a spare parts built pc.. serial cable.. did some pen plotting.. seems to work fine.. everyone says its loud.. i think mine is quiet but i dont have anything to compare it to.. but i love it.. its so cool.. cant wait to make a profit with it :thumbsup:

EDIT:

direct link

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/US_Cutter

done!

and to swanee...it's not loud for a cutter...or not unusually so. People I think expect it to sound like a printer.

Very happy with USCutter . Ken has Hero status in other forums also . I read some good comments on Signs101.com today .  :thumbsup:

maybe someone from uscutter can chime in and they can sign up to reply to any postings.. makes the rating look better when the company being rated signs up too

This company does NOT yet subscribe to our Merchant Member Program to monitor feedback & respond to customer issues.

i actually brought this to the attention of ken imes but i feel i'm on the blacklist due to outspokeness either that or just usual paranoia and he's really just busy which may be :thumbsup:

i actually brought this to the attention of ken imes but i feel i'm on the blacklist due to outspokeness either that or just usual paranoia and he's really just busy which may be :thumbsup:

heh.. sometimes thats how i feel.. being treated like the red-headed step child or something.. hey i just speak my mind.. never hold anything back.. some may disagree with my opinion but thats all it is.. my opinion.. right? ;D 

they should sign up.. i know they are probably busy though.. and thats good..

I would think they are deciding IF it's worth what it costs to sign up there . I have never heard of that site before this thread & there are probably MANY of those sites . Never hurts , but business people need to be wise spending  , even big companies . Besides , our word of mouth is much more outgoing & convincing IMHO .

regards , Rodger

reseller rating been around a LONG time.. i always check if i find a site that i never heard of before i take the plunge and order

I find they are prompt with their help and solutions.

Jerry Bonham is a fuddy duddy though.

Jerry Bonham died back in the spring. He was the best thing that this forum had when it came to SignBlazer.

OMG Slop why would you say that about Jerry?? I agree with John wholeheartedly on the fact Jerry was a wonderful addition to this forum and truely an asset.

Jenny

Guest TracMatt

I love reading Jerry's stuff, he was so intelligent and helpful.  He is still helping people today even though he is gone.

Tracee

Did he really die or you putting me on? :thumbsup:

No wonder he wouldn't answer my emails.

man how did I miss that?

Guest TracMatt

No he really died.  If you go to his locked posts you will see where it says we are sorry to anounce that Jerry passed away last night.  The entire thing is just really sad.  Signblazer is in the middle of being bought by someone else and it is just screwed up over there.  It's like it went down with Jerry.

Tracee

i actually brought this to the attention of ken imes but i feel i'm on the blacklist due to outspokeness either that or just usual paranoia and he's really just busy which may be ;D

Really busy....

:thumbsup:

I did get your PM, just have not responded yet. Been doing some work away from the desk this week. Organizing parts and tech bench, etc.

Did he really die or you putting me on? ;D

No wonder he wouldn't answer my emails.

man how did I miss that?

He did pass away, and is dearly missed. If he was still with us, he would have bent over backwards to answer each of your emails in detail.

So, no big deal if you didn't know.

:thumbsup:

Done and Done!!!! ;D

I think Jerry passed before I came on here but I have read some of his old posts and they were helpful to me, R.I.P. Jerry :thumbsup:

Jerry was my friend. I spoke to him a dew days before he left for China. He lived and breathed SignBlazer...except for when he was working in his garden. I never knew a nicer,more dedicated person in my life. IMHO, Signblazer died with him.

"Bump"          We could still use people who can testify for us cutter please take a second and do a review  ;D