Liking it, not as noisy as I thought it would be. It cuts nice.  trying to figure out how sync the laptop with the cutter was a little frustrating but we got it to work.  :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

Welcome Mike, sounds like Charlie knows you so you must be alright :thumbsup: I'm sure you're going to be posting some work like Charlie and blow us away with your graphics skills.  ;D:);D Lets see 'em.

welcome mike. does your profile name indicate that you are the owner of a 62 mini?

bb

Welcome Mike, sounds like Charlie knows you so you must be alright ;D I'm sure you're going to be posting some work like Charlie and blow us away with your graphics skills.  ;D ;D ;D Lets see 'em.

Actually, I am not talented at all.  I'm lucky if I can draw a circle, thank goodness for predrawn circles!  :thumbsup:

welcome mike. does your profile name indicate that you are the owner of a 62 mini?

bb

Well...  I can dream can't I?  I sure do wish I owned a minicooper.  One day, one day...  :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

Welcome Mike, sounds like Charlie knows you so you must be alright ;D I'm sure you're going to be posting some work like Charlie and blow us away with your graphics skills.  ;D ;D ;D Lets see 'em.

Actually, I am not talented at all.  I'm lucky if I can draw a circle, thank goodness for predrawn circles!  :thumbsup:

Hey you're doing better then me, I can't draw a straight line with a ruler.