Sign in to follow this  
CyberSultan

Fellers Catalog (Fall 2008)

Just an FYI.  Noticed that Fellers has come out with their new Fall catalog.  Just downloaded the soft copy w/pricing and have a hard copy coming my way.  Until I look it over completely, not sure what may have changed.

Got it in the mail this morning, but haven't had a chance to look through it... it does seem to be a bit thicker than last year's catalog(Frank probably just added more pictures of himself, lol :thumbsup:).

Guest fivestar

He probably did a profile of himself.  That would be another 100 pages or so.  :thumbsup:;D:) He likes putting himself all over his catalog and here I thought a catalog was about the product not the owner. 

This is pretty funny.  Page 110 of the new catalog has a paragraph at the bottom of the page from Frank Feller that reads:

"Yeah, I know.  Photos of me plastered everywhere in this catalog! It's all part of the master plan, brother! Hey, listen, I just love the hell out of my business and I love being out front in plain sight, take me or leave me. If you don't love your business, then you should get out. Fast.    -Frank"

I just got my first Fellers catalog... This guy (Frank) has more pics of him in this book than number of pages... geesh.

I may be driving over to the Fellers location here in town this weekend... How much do you want to bet there is a life size cut out of him when I walk in the place?

Guest fivestar

This is pretty funny.  Page 110 of the new catalog has a paragraph at the bottom of the page from Frank Feller that reads:

"Yeah, I know.  Photos of me plastered everywhere in this catalog! It's all part of the master plan, brother! Hey, listen, I just love the hell out of my business and I love being out front in plain sight, take me or leave me. If you don't love your business, then you should get out. Fast.    -Frank"

:thumbsup:;D ;D ;D ;D ;D That's some funny shit there.

But thenagain...you can't blame a guy for loving what his does for a living, proud of his sucessful company, and happy to be rich... eventhough he takes to new extremes, lol.