Sign in to follow this  
haumana

extra blade holder

Anyone have any? I was thinking about getting two more ... one for the 60 degree and one for the pen. Just wanted to know if anyone has multiple and if it's convenient for you.

I don't really swap out my blade as I pretty much do just vinyl.  But I did buy a pen holder for my Copam.  I usually test out new graphics with that first (scaled down if needed) before I do the actual cutting on vinyl.  Has saved me a few times for things that just couldn't be seen on the screen.

I only thought to get another blade holder because I wanted to be able to swap the blades and/or pen out relatively fast and not have to go thru the hassle of adjusting the depth of the blade at every change. I was test cutting some graphics and it started to slash the vinyl. Just made me crazy.

i don't know about uscutter, but i know you can buy blade holders on ebay and some sign suppliers have them. they tend to start at $50 and go up. naturally you would want the more expensive ones if you are doing a lot of cutting as they should be of better quality. but then again i change vinyl more often than i change blades. the blade has to be adjusted for each vinyl as they are of different thicknesses and densities.

my2pennies

bb

I bought an extra blade holder for my laserpoint back in april for the same blade swapping/adjustment issues.  I've gone back and forth with US Cutter on when I will actually see this blade holder, but hopefully I'll get it when they ship me my cutter back next week.  I think they were backordered for a while and my order got lost - at any rate I'll let you know how it goes when I'm up and running.

Meredith

I got a extra refine blade holder

Will it fit an LP, and if it does, would you care to sell it to me  ;D

We sell extra blade holders for every machine we offer.

;D

Any chance you'll post them on eBay, and not gouge on shipping to Hawaii??  :)

:)

Any chance you'll post them on eBay, and not gouge on shipping to Hawaii??   ;D

Probably not a blade holder.    :)

Why not paddle over and pick one up?    :)

USPS priority mail to HI is $4.90 for the first pound. Less than $10 for anything that you can fit into a very big flat rate box. No reason to gouge anyone on shipping to HI or AK. I don't. If US Cutter doesn't ship USPS,they should look into it for our friends who DO STILL live in the US but not in the lower 48. BTW,the same rates apply to Puerto Rico.

USPS priority mail to HI is $4.90 for the first pound. Less than $10 for anything that you can fit into a very big flat rate box. No reason to gouge anyone on shipping to HI or AK. I don't. If US Cutter doesn't ship USPS,they should look into it for our friends who DO STILL live in the US but not in the lower 48. BTW,the same rates apply to Puerto Rico.

Mahalo John!

:)

I no this is an old post but do you still carry a blade holder for the Laserpoint 24. I can't seem to find it on the website.

I tried Ebay before I posted here and they did not have any for the Laserpoint 24. Are they universal or something? Can I use one designed for a different machine?