Sign in to follow this  
SynFX

Fleet Vehicle Done Sunday

Here is my newest pictures from the truck we did today for J & J Overhead...

From DESIGN to BEFORE PHOTOS to INSTALLATION to FINISHED PRODUCT

jj1.jpg

100_0363.JPG

100_0364.JPG

100_0457.JPG

100_0454.JPG

100_0458.JPG

100_0459.JPG

100_0461.JPG

100_0463.JPG

100_0464.JPG

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!

I like it!

Just curious how one goes about landing a job like this? You you contact the company, and say "Hello, I'm so & so. I do decal work, and just saw one of your trucks... I think I can help your business", or did they contact you?

haha.. actually it's a friend's dads business..paid $600 for this... after a $400 discount..

Usually I visit businesses with my laptop... ask them for a moment of their time..

I them show them a handful of picturs of previous work, never more than what can

be seen in 30 seconds... IMPORTANT! Dont BORE them!

Before which I have already pre-determined a plan of action and design to put

into place before I go to get it, 'well i have these ideas for you now' but can

expand on these if you would like me to..

Talk to them about effective advertising and how well they believe their ads are

doing for them.. then ask if they could do anything to improve their current position

would they?  then budget and what products they can afford.  Sometimes offer financing.

Come back with design, sign the paperwork, and bam you have a $1,500 job.. EASY!!

Is it just me or does the phone number seem hard to read?  Other than that i think it turned out great!!!

Is it just me or does the phone number seem hard to read?  Other than that i think it turned out great!!!

Not just you....great work except for reading the ph number.  May just be the photo though

Regis

Looks awesome. I think the number looks fine on the tailgate. kinda hard to read on the sides, but the tailgate is the most important part.

Looks good. And I also can't read the phone number, but I've always had a hard time reading red writing.

You do great work!

Amber

Its actually all pretty legible.. I use a very crappy camera to take photos.. plus didnt have a good angle or a place out in the sun.. For the installation I did DRY install only.. I positioned the layers with backing in place and used my x-ray vision to line them up... NO LIE!  I am very pleased on how well this turned out.. and it only took us 3 hours to completely install these graphics.

Guest kenya

Wow...... what a difference!

Awesome job!  :P

I think it looks sharp. I do agree that the number is hard to read.  I was driving down the highway the other day & couldn't read a phone number on a truck that I wanted to call for some quotes... Of course I wrote down the name still, but I haven't took the time to look them up yet.

You know... the logo change made the truck look newer too... like it's a newer model.