SiboleGraphix

What Kind of Vehicle do You Drive?

I drive an 04 Nissan Titan (17mpg) and my wife has an 03 Ford Explorer (20mpg) They are both paid for so no need to look for more fuel efficient and have a payment because neither one are wanted on the market with fuel prices they way they are. We took the Xploder to Carmax about 6 months ago to see what it was worth, they said they would give us $3500. That wasnt quite what I had in mind for what it was worth.

i drive a 2008 mercedes sprinter with a 144 inch wheelbase. it gets 18.5 mpg on diesel. i am paying about 6 cents a mile more than i was with my 92 chev short van on gas. my lovely wife drives a 2003 gti with a 1.8l turbo. it gets around 26mpg, and is a blast to drive!

bb

post-2091-12986522290559_thumb.jpg

post-2091-12986522305187_thumb.jpg

Dion, thats a great ride!!!! WOW totally awesome! BossTIW, you ride is soooooooooo cool too!

With such a beautiful ride, I owuld care about the mileage Richardson!

Very nice car!

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee

after.jpg

For those running diesels my brother inlaw recently started running his on grease or oil.  Sounds crazy but he swears by it.  It's saving him a ton.  I don't know much about it, all I know is it's free.  he has normal fuel in one tank then the oil/grease in the other tank.  You use the regular fuel to start it and then you switch over to the oil/grease tank.  lol  If you're interested google it I'm sure the net it full of useful info on it.

I have a 2000 Heep ... I mean Jeep (Grand Cherokee). Been sitting at a relatives house while I wait for a part to fix it (well enough to sell it). Just bought the replacement (last week) - 2001 Highlander, really low miles, immaculate. Definitely not a Jeep, but in the long run will probably be far more reliable.

Dion, that VEX of yours is freekin sweet!.... What a HSV wasn't good enough for ya?  :thumbsup:

Well I drive a el stock 'O'.... 95 VS Wagon.. Total family car..

.... But given the choice.... Well, It wouldn't be stock... Far from it! (hello-Willowbank race way)

...... listen to me.. 37 years of age and still no sense.  ;D

For both my 9-5 job and sign work I drive my 1997 Ford Explorer Sport (SOHC), there's just enough room in and on it for basic sign stuff and for my 21' "robo ladder" to be within easy reach. The family driver is a 2004 GMC Yukon and for fun I have a 2000 Triumph 955i, all gas powered. I used to drive a lowered full size extended cab pick up with a bed cover however that proved not only to be too much truck for my sign work due in part to my inexpensive crane partner, it seemed that everyone needed me to help them move their crap around all the time as if they were doomed if I had other plans for MY weekend... easy choice to get rid of it! :(

RG

'92 F-150 extra cab-long bed-white-nice condition

pic or ban  :( :(

heres mine 2007 Ford sport trac 4.6 V-8 K&N filter and magnaflow exhaust 57,000 miles

IMG_3211.jpg

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3147.jpg

IMG_3153.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3150.jpg

My baby: 2000 Dakota Sport, bagged, everything shaved, suicided.

My Daily: 03 Ram Hemi with some perf. mods.

100_6350.jpg

Love that hood on the 03!

xJoey Dubsx, thats a sweet dakota.  I have 2009 F150 Super Crew and a 2009 Dodge Charger.  Well the wife has the charger, i had purchased as my 2nd ride but the wife liked it so much that she just kept it her mazda 3 sits in the garage.

Deep Breath.......... 79 El Camino, 86 T-bird Turbo Coupe, 79 Monza Wagon - 350 V8, 2006 Kia Sorento, and 2010 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab. Not counting motorcycles and boats in that lol.

Whew.

Kevin

xJoey Dubsx, thats a sweet dakota.   I have 2009 F150 Super Crew and a 2009 Dodge Charger.  Well the wife has the charger, i had purchased as my 2nd ride but the wife liked it so much that she just kept it her mazda 3 sits in the garage.

Thanks!

the daily driven, drag racing, boat hauling, brush bustin, diesel with 6 cylinders that does what takes most trucks 8 to do....... ;D

018-1.jpg

dieselday3610003.jpg

drags101709052.jpg

turn the volume down on this, unless you wanna hear a spoiled child talkin, then yelling at his mother who was trying to videotape his daddy and ignoring the child while doing so......my boy needed an ass whoopin after this :'(