SiboleGraphix

What Kind of Vehicle do You Drive?

I was just wondering if anyone else is kicking themselves for their vehicle choices!

Hubs was always real big on owning diesels, so he only bought diesels. He owns a Ford F-350, Ford f-250, and a GMC 2500, all diesel! I drive an Excursion with an 8 inch lift, diesel.

Now that the gas prices are out of control, hubs is wishing he had at least bought a little car to save on the gas. We pay almost $5 a gallon for diesel. For ahwile it was $5.30!

Although he has been driving his Jeep alot more!

Amber

I use to think diesels would be the way to go....but guess not right now!

I don't currently regret anything we drive, except our 6cylinder minivan.

We also drive a Buick Reatta and a Rav 4.

2004 Ford F-140 SuperCrew, and the fiancee' drives a 2004 Honda Accord. Also in the stable is a 2005 Kawasaki zx636 race bike, a 2004 Yahama yzf250 race bike, and a 2006 Yamaha ttr125 pitbike.

have a 2004 jeep renegade.. it does pretty good for a jeep.. but my wife and i are thinking of getting a prius because she commutes a lot and her mileage would just about pay for the prius monthly payment..

97' Dodge Avenger that I picked up 6 years ago. Currently getting between 450-500 miles per tank.... Wooooo Hoooooo  :thumbsup: I drive mostly on the highway.

I drive a 99 Chevy Suburban (stock  :thumbsup:) or I take my moms 86 Dodge Ram out.

the Sub gets 15 - 17 miles around town, (if I stay out of CostCo parking lot) and 19 on the freeway.  I like it cause I can load my cutter, tables, computers, canopys and vinyl in it for shows.

Heck I'm saving almost 350 bucks a month by being laid off and not having to drive 55 miles a day.

06 Nissan Altima here... until I get my HYBRID or some other "green" car.

I drive a 2004 Dodge 3500 CTD (16 mpg +/-), and my wife has a 2007 Chevy HHR (29 mpg +/-). I guess you could say that her gas sipper makes up for my diesel guzzler. Diesel is down to $4.45/gal here, cheapest its been in about 2 months.

2004Dodge3500Flatbed007_640x480.jpg

driving a 2005 silver chevy trail blazer, 1998 white jeep grand cherokee, and a custom c10 chevy pick up white.

Husband drives 2004 extended cab Silverado Z71, Harley Davidson Heritage Springer (can't remember year without asking him) and I drive a 2007 Mustang Shelby GT.

Both the Z71 and the Shelby guzzle gas, but we love them. Hubby keeps saying he's gonna start driving the Harley to work more often, but so far he's still in his truck most days.

Carol

Guest kenya

My husband drives a 2007 Dodge ram-quad cab. (18mpg)

I drive a 1995 Chevy Silverado extended cab. (12mpg) - It's for sale  :thumbsup:

post-0-12986522237702_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986522245868_thumb.jpg

Wife has Toyota Avalon and I a Honda CR-V (which I am beginning to load with signs/graphics).  Can you imagine flames on a CR-V.....comming soon!

Mad skillz to drive all 3 at once!

haha, fm, i mainly drive the trailblazer, my husband drives the jeep to work for his commute is 50 miles a day going and coming.

both of us drive the s10 pickup thank u. mainly him tho. hehe

'78 Ford Bronco. (8 mpg, just drive it around town) '01 F-150 FX4 (13mpg), '86 Mercedes-Benz E300? (22 mpg), '01 Chevy Prism (30 mpg). And I drive about all of them equally. The Benz and the Bronco usually only get driven around town however.

'88 CHevy 3/4 ton pick-up that looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor..when I need a truck.....other times, a '95 Geo Prizm that gets 3x the gas mileage than the truck does.If it's less than a mile, I walk.

When we were shopping for a car about 2 years ago, we looked at a Toyota Camry, but ended up buying a Lincoln Navigator. But then I found out I was pregnant again, so we traded the lincoln in for the Excursion. Hubs is probably wishing he had just bought the Camry now!

My diesel guzzler in all her glory.

mycar.jpg

• Like 1

1972 Datsun 510 wagon,1986 Lincoln Town Car, 1993 Honda Accord, 1994 Audi 90cs, 1995 Chevy 1500, 1999 Pontiac Montana, and a 1976 Yamaha XS650 street bike..  I drive them all... one for each day of the week.

1972 Datsun 510 wagon

I've had 6 Datsun 510's. I love those little cars. Currently have a '99 Dodge Caravan, 2004 Dodge Dakota and my favorite, a 2004 Nissan 350Z.

post-1657-12986522246612_thumb.jpg

1972 Datsun 510 wagon

I've had 6 Datsun 510's. I love those little cars. Currently have a '99 Dodge Caravan, 2004 Dodge Dakota and my favorite, a 2004 Nissan 350Z.

My first car was a '64 Renault but some lady ran a stop sign and totalled it,almost killed me..on the VERY FIRST day I drove it.

I then got a '66 Datsun and drove it all the way thgrough high school.Loved that car! Lost it in a flood while at college. I thik it was a B210 does that sound right Jay?

Guest TracMatt

2003 Mercury Mountaineer

Tracee

I love cars...pretty much anything with wheels I love to talk about, modify and race.  Legal racing of course  ;D

First rig:  Down Under they call this the VX Commodore, build in 2001, has a LS1, 6 speed manual when it came out.  How I love the look of the USA GTO...funny how the yanks love the look of the Aussie GTO!  Anywho - I bought bits and peices from local and overseas people and came up with my own 4 door GTO  :thumbsup:  These photos where taken recently for an Aussie magazine, Street Machine which is a pretty big deal to me!  ;D

_MG_9277.jpg

_MG_9300.jpg

_MG_9366.jpg

_MG_9370.jpg

_MG_9388.jpg

I got more pics and vids on http://www.felonyv8.com if anyone is interested in taking a look.  Oh yea, forgot to mention - yes, that is a turbo under the bonnet and the car makes 550rwhp on pump fuel  ;D  Catch is, it gets about 450kms for a 75L tank of juice!

My other car - Mitsubishi Sigma built in 1982 has a Holden V6 supercharged engine in it - I believe it's a same V6 3.8L Buick engine the Americans use?  Or pretty close to it - anywho, it's a 420rwhp car with nitrous oxide and currently has a few Australian records under it's belt.  Also goes down the 1/4 mile in 10.8sec which is pretty fun.  I'm currently doing up licence stickers that are now a requirement and some other stuff :)

I'll link the pic cause it's a bit big:  http://www.cruisingmackay.com/ipb/uploads/1192945191/gallery_141_184534.jpg