youdude

Beer Koozies?? Coozies?? Cozies?? Huggies??

However you spell or say it- it is like the pronunciation of Louis-ville, Louey-ville, Lou-ah-vul, KY

I lived there for several years and I will tell you it is LOU-AH-VUL, KENTUCKY  :-X;D ;D

Now that I have settled that rant.....Does anyone know what it takes to make Beer Coozies??  I wonder if it is possible to use a heat transfer vinyl...I know most of them are screened...but I am sure we can figure a different way

If anyone knows the answer let me know...I LOVE BEER COOZIES!!! as a matter of fact I collect them

:lol:

u can do koozies with vinyle but u have to purchase the kind for nylon i think. at least that is what i was told. they also have the different kinds of koozies so i just depends some of them u can use reg vinyl.

I pronounce it Lou-Ah-Vul too.  I think everyone whose lived in Kentucky just not in Louisville pronounces it that way.  People who live in Louisville, prounounce it Lou--ee--ville.

I guess I should have said the "foam" kind for cans -you know the ones that keep their shape

Does that make sense??  that is the kind I prefer