Sign in to follow this  
ArlyDude

Need G.T.500 Side Stripe ASAP! Help Please!

Hello, I am in need to finally finish my mustang. I have the lines laid out. I just need the G.T.500 and I cannot find that font anywhere!!! Here is a picture of what it needs to look like.

http://i3.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/ff/1c/bbae_3.JPG

I just need to know the font, but if anyone can make me a decent G.T.500 that matches that exactly, I will give you a few bucks if I use it. Thanks!

Guest rvgraphixs

^^^ Any chance for a AI or eps :lol:

Guest rvgraphixs

Exported it from my SignBlazer in .eps for you.

Thanks!!  :lol:

I thank you for the gesture, but that is the new style GT500 not the old style one like I have shown in the picture.

So the search continues!

I don't know man, I know there are a lot of different variations out there. This is the one apparently copyrighted by Shelby. The example I found it on was a 1967 as pictured above.

Guest Terry

Do a search........I have posted the original factory graphic awhile back.  :lol:

If you don't find it I will post again. Check under mustang and GT 500 as a search maybe.

that does look good, and if I don't find a closer one to the one I provided a picture for... which is this one....

http://images.mustangandfords.com/techarticles/mufp_0606_14_z+ford_mustang_clone_car_classics+1967_shelby_graphics.jpg

I will use it. How do I make a donation to your friend?

Also, if you can help me still to get it to look like the other one I'd appreciate that. The main difference is that the corners are more rounded in the version you provided me, but still looks close.

I don't think you'll find a closer one since it was that image it was based off of. Kind of hard to compare objetcs when one is head on and the other is at an angle.