Guest fivestar

My newest design

u ain't lying, cause i got sisters in nj and ny and they say somethings and i be like what? then i tell them to spell it. oh they get piss at me. like we say dog yall say it like dorg. lol but it's all good . u guys say soda or pop. we say drink we mean pepsi or coke for drink yall mean alcohol for drink. it's funny isn't it.  :huh:

Guest fivestar

LOL wildstyle.  I was thinking Sheila had a little too much to drink until I seen your post about removing one.

omg hehe ur special. five ur special. :huh:

I'll say!!!  :huh:

Jason, thanks for clarifying!

Go to the first page towards the bottom... looks like you were having a conversation with yourself...  ;D

Guest fivestar

Well I just did a vinyl prototype to show the client for the meeting.  Let me know what you think, I think it turned out awesome. 

Thanks for the idea of the position Sheila.

post-0-12986522067325_thumb.jpg

post-0-1298652208436_thumb.jpg

Looks good!

That football might look a little nicer if you put the chief on it  ;D

Guest fivestar

Those are great points.  wildstyle I really don't know how you'd do it and keep it 2 colors.  That's what I want to keep it at or the price starts getting too high.  I see what you're saying, I didn't really notice it in the design until I seen it after you pointed it out.

Bk I agree, I think I will cut a small indainhead and throw in there.

Guest fivestar

Wild I took your advice and tweaked the shirt.  I haven't cut it yet, but I do think this will look alot better.

post-0-12986522181558_thumb.jpg

post-0-1298652219353_thumb.jpg

Guest fivestar

Just an update, I had my meeting with the group leader and this particular deal didn't develope because the school itself are going to sell shirts and they don't want to compete, which I understand.  They loved the design and ordered 4 of them for their family.  I have since pre-sold 17 as of close of business today.  But the best part is, our school's head football coach stopped in today to have me make some signs for the football team, which I insisted I would be donating and he absolutely loved the design.  He said he will definitely be getting ahold of me to do their t-shirts they will be selling.  This could and should turn into multiple hundreds of shirts. 

I'm actually starting to think that I am getting the hang of this t-shirt thing.  ;D:P :P

Guest TracMatt

Great job Five!  :P

The design looks awesome.  That is how I started with embroidery, the schools are the best.  If you can do onsies and twosies of stuff they would rather have you than a big outfit do them.

Tracee

Guest fivestar

Thanks everyone, these things are selling like hotcakes.  I've already had to reorder another order of them.

Wow you can tell that I haven't been able to be around much. I didn't realize fivestar wasn't on here anymore.