Guest fivestar

My newest design

Guest fivestar

Here's my newest design for our school's upcoming football season.  Let me know what you guys think.  I have a meeting with the schools association this upcoming week and want to present this to them.

post-0-12986522016271_thumb.jpg

post-0-1298652203029_thumb.jpg

Thats sick great work five I'm sure they'll love it  any chance you would share the eps for the football tearthrough

Guest fivestar

Thanks guys.  Does the "saying" sound alright?  I don't really know what else to come up with for a football blasting out of your chest.  :huh::lol::D

Guest TracMatt

Hey five,

Great shirt.  Saying sounds alright to me. 

Tracee :lol:

Guest kenya

Love it........ perfect saying! :lol:

Five, I like it. Looks good and the saying is right for the graphic.  :lol:

I wish you the best of luck.

Are you going to present one or more designs?

Guest fivestar

Nope I'm going strickly with this one and if they balk at it then I'll go to plan b, which is BS my way through it and tell them I've got a couple other ideas.  :huh: ??? :D

Nope I'm going strickly with this one and if they balk at it then I'll go to plan b, which is BS my way through it and tell them I've got a couple other ideas.  :huh: ??? :D

haha five.. hey.. sometimes it takes some BS to make customers happy.. happens to me all the time.. i just remember.. customer is always right.. especially when i move them a little bit towards the way i want it to be.. :D

You are a genius. Sometimes, giving them many options makes it more difficult. They usually love what they see @ first.

Guest fivestar

Well they don't want me going to plan c, which is hold them all hostage until they accept this design.  Fortunately I've never had to resort to plan c ever.  :huh: ??? :D

Five, I'm sure they will love it!!!!

I think it's pretty cool that you got your way into the schools!!!

Jenny

David, as you know I'm no t-shirt design type guy... but what do you think about moving the indian to the front chest, and then centering the saying and football on the back?

dang firemalt, that's what i was thinking :huh:  too scary.ooooooooh anyway five that's tight! with those colors. u know i'm hating on u. i'm going to do a two color before the week is out. :huh:

Guest fivestar

That's a great idea, but I forgot to mention I have 300+ plastisol block "C" 3 inches tall that I will be putting on the neck area on back and probably put them on each sleeve too.  I ordered them for hats and ended up using cut vinyl for the hats and now have to move all those c's.  :huh: ??? :D

Actually now you've got me thinking, maybe I could do that put the indian on left breast and put a c on the right breast.  hhhhmmm....I am gonna goof around with that tomorrow.

Thanks

See what happens when I'm gone for a few days... I come back with one useful suggestion.  :huh: Guess I'll be useless for the next several days.

Guest fivestar

dang firemalt, that's what i was thinking :huh:  too scary.ooooooooh anyway five that's tight! with those colors. u know i'm hating on u. i'm going to do a two color before the week is out. :huh:

Oh no Sheila these are going to be plastisol not vinyl.  I've done way too many of those indianheads in vinyl I know what the weeding is like, let alone the "blast".  Plastisol, press it for 8 seconds and peel the paper off.  :D :D :D

oh dang, u did say 300. anyway why don't u put the indian head just below the back collar and the c on the left sleeve or put the indian on one sleeve and the c on the other. that's how i would do it

Guest fivestar

GOD I love you Sheila.  :huh: ??? :D That is an excellent idea.  I never even thought of that.  So leave the football blast on the front or move it to the back?

GOD I love you Sheila.  :huh: ??? :D That is an excellent idea.  I never even thought of that.  So leave the football blast on the front or move it to the back?

leave the blast on the front with the saying and move the rest like i suggested. they will love it. that's how i make my money honey.

put those extra little locations and they freak out!

Guest fivestar

Sheila I figured that's what you meant.  Also I am so glad I've talked to you on the phone because whenever I read one of your posts I literally "hear" you saying it with that accent you have.  :huh::D :D I mean that in a great way too. :huh:

Sheila I figured that's what you meant.  Also I am so glad I've talked to you on the phone because whenever I read one of your posts I literally "hear" you saying it with that accent you have.  :huh::D :D I mean that in a great way too. :huh:

me too u, lol that's funny, but that's the way it should be. i know u do. if u ever meet me u gonna think i'm crazy as hell but i'm just real. if i don't like u will know it but i will respect ya. if i do like u, omg hehe ur special. five ur special. :D

lol, hey five can u understand what i'm saying. hehe. some northern people be like" lol excuse me" i have to put on my proper voice and talk real slow. haha. i used to live in ny for about three of my teen years and i caught hell. but then when i moved back home i caught hell cause i had pick up that northern accent moxed up with that southern twang. haha now i'm all southern again. lol