Ryan

Signblazer elements re - installing on new computer

Hello all,

I recently came into a new computer and I am dedicating this to cutter.  My problem is I've uninstalled it off of my old computer and re installed it on my new computer.  I requested a new activation code several times, as well as sent several emails to regist@blazertech.net with no avail.

Any suggestions as to what I can do so I can skip the trail mode part?  Not to mention I need to download an update and I can't because it doesn't recognize my software.

Thanks,

-Ryan

It's been posted a bunch of times that the company was sold, theres nothing anyone can do till it actually changes hands, about the only thing you can do is run it in trial mode & deal with the nag screens for now.

Ah...  I guess I should have looked a little more before posting a question.

Thanks for the information.

i think they need to put a special notice or something. because there r scattered threads and replies in different cat.

i think they need to put a special notice or something. because there r scattered threads and replies in different cat.

I think I requested this a while back and didn't get a very good response.

The answer I received when I replaced my primary machine following the instructions 100% was "Serial number was invalid". Enough time has passed where this question should have been answered and the issue resolved.

No issue really, just waiting on the new owners to take over and put the servers back online.

;D