Sign in to follow this  
jmoney

Opening graphics

How do I set it where SBE is what opens the graphics I want to look at my computer is set to open withe some version of microsoft imaging and it is no longer available any help is greatly apreciated

I think you can right click on the file, and select the Open With.

Right click on the file and go to properties.  In the general tab there is a spot that says open with then will tell you what program it opens up in.  To the right there is a tab that says change.  If you click on that it will let you pick the program to open it with and you don't have to choose it every time it will automatically open with that program. 

hi lori, i did this and signblazer programme is not there. i guess because i cannot register it and am only allowed to use trial version :lol: this is very annoying. any ideas how to get pics etc; into signblazer from corel drawx4?

rgards duke

If the program you want to open the file type with is not in the list then click Browse. If you installed it in the default location it should be here:

C:Program FilesCutting TechnologiesSignBlazer Elementssbnt.exe

hi all, i can't export either. s/b is not installed as i am still waiting to register. i can only use trial mode. :thumbsup:

regards duke

hi all, i can't export either. s/b is not installed as i am still waiting to register. i can only use trial mode. :thumbsup:

regards duke

You can still export in trial mode.

hi jay, when i right click and go to roperties etc; s/b does not show up in there.

i think it is cos i can only use trial mode because i can't register :thumbsup: and the programme is not downloaded to computer.

regards  duke

If the program you want to open the file type with is not in the list then click Browse. If you installed it in the default location it should be here:

Click on Browse from the properties panel and you can navigate to this path.

Click on Browse from the properties panel and you can navigate to this path.

i tried that, still not there.

regards  duke

How do I set it where SBE is what opens the graphics I want to look at my computer is set to open withe some version of microsoft imaging and it is no longer available any help is greatly apreciated

Try importing the files. If they're not native to SBE you'll not be able to view them directly.

hi jay, when i right click and go to roperties etc; s/b does not show up in there.

i think it is cos i can only use trial mode because i can't register :P and the programme is not downloaded to computer.

regards  duke

Hi , Being installed & being registered is 2 different things . I have SBE installed on both computers ( 2 installs on 1 computer , downloaded from different sources ) & use SBE in trial mode . It does everything in trial that it does after it's registered except open without clicking 4 times .

You have SBE installed , but just like me  , are not up to speed on all the controls ( Jerry , the maker of SB , said almost nobody knew all the tricks to SB ;D

Read thru the SB section & most of the general questions have been answered ... ESPECIALLY the registration issues  :D

regards , Rodger

If it were me I'd open graphic files (jpg, bmp ) in a windows program such as paint.exe (you'll find it under programs/accessories

SignBlazer won't "open" these type files. You can "Import" them into SB then look at them, but opening them in paint.exe would be easier.  Also if you have photoshop, paintpro, or any image program you can use that.

Personally I have photoshop cs and use that to view all my images.