Sign in to follow this  
new2this

Yep another new guy

Hey guys, Im very new to the vinyl world also. Just got my cutter and some practice vinyl and having a blast. Ive been reading alot on the forum and learning alot. I just read something on printing multiple colors and that intrigued me so off to do some more searching. Thanks in advance for all the help im sure you will be giving me. Any help on multiple colors would be great.... Tim ;D

Guest kenya

Hi there & Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the Forum.  Multiple color vinyl overlays are a blast!  You will enjoy them!

Welcome to the magical world of vinyl art.

Its been a while since ive done graphics photoshop 5.5 is where i ended lol . Im having a hell of a time figuring out how to make a picture  cutable

Go to inkscape.com and download it. It's a great proggie for creating vectors, which you need for cutting. Besides photoshop you ever use anything else?

Im afraid that photo shop is all ive ever used, If you dont know what your doing these graphics programs can realy make you feel stupid. Ive downloaded inkscape and im giving it a try, without much luck as of yet but im very persistant