Sign in to follow this  
Guest gracewriter

Foreclosure sells on Craig's list

Guest gracewriter

I realize this is way off our topic.  But I know there are some people on this forum as well as people you may know who are having a hard time selling their house and are threatened by foreclosure.

Anyway I was on another one of my forums a few minutes ago and read this post.  It's a little old, but may still warrant investigation.

PostPosted: Jan 2006, Sun 15, 2:51  Post subject: 

Hi everyone! I love CL! I sold a whole house full of furniture and stuff through them. But wait! Not only that! The house was also sold because of the furniture I sold through there. One of the buyers of some of the furniture asked about the house (it was about to go into foreclosure.. long story). Well, as it happens he was buying houses, fixing them up and selling them quick at a profit. He and his partners bought the house, foreclosure never happened, and some money was made on the sale of the house! It worked out well for all involved.

Now I post ads for advertising purposes only, but I can't say it's been as successful as the furniture/house story. It's a good resource, though. No stone left unturned and all that

Also it looks like kijiji would be a good place to advertise as well. 

Hope this helps,

Grace

Thanks Grace, I've seen the internet is quite helpful in selling property.

Jenny

Guest gracewriter

Thanks Grace, I've seen the internet is quite helpful in selling property.

Jenny

Apparently my state, Florida is not in the top four or leading the country in foreclosures. What a bunch of greedy, crooked morons who are in charge of regulating our banking industry. My eight year old could do a better job.

LOL.  I'm surprised my state isn't, hmmm atleat I don't think they are.  My state only leads with the highest unemployment rate...LOL  ;D

I definitely believe your child COULD do a MUCH better job regulating!!!

Guest gracewriter

Sure, you know more than I do.  I"m just asking the obvious questions.

LMAO....you make me laugh girl.......you don't know me very well do ya??  ;D

I'll check them out and hopefully be able to figure something out.

Guest gracewriter

LOL.  I'm surprised my state isn't, hmmm atleat I don't think they are.  My state only leads with the highest unemployment rate...LOL  ;D

Your state can't because you all have been in a depression for years.  No one there has the money to buy a house even at the ridiculously low variable/adjustable  UNREALISTIC interest rates that got us in to all that trouble.  Thank God we dumped our second right before the rates went through the roof.  Shoooo!!!

Your state can't because you all have been in a depression for years.  No one there has the money to buy a house even at the ridiculously low variable/adjustable  UNREALISTIC interest rates that got us in to all that trouble.  Thank God we dumped our second right before the rates went through the roof.  Shoooo!!!

LOL Grace, thanks for reminding me what trouble we are in!!  :'(  Why do you think I'll be moving within 12 months?  Hubby has a phone interview with a company out of state tomorrow!! **fingers crossed**

Guest gracewriter

LOL Grace, thanks for reminding me what trouble we are in!!  :'(   Why do you think I'll be moving within 12 months?  Hubby has a phone interview with a company out of state tomorrow!! **fingers crossed**

That's so exciting!!!!!  Crossing fingers and pray'n hard!  But would pray even harder if he were interviewing here close to where I live.  So you and I could get into all kinds of trouble if we were neighbors... ;D

LOL Grace, that would be a BLAST!!!!!  I'll let you know what happens!!!

If he gets the job, I'm coming down  to celebrate with ya!!

Jenny

Guest gracewriter

LOL Grace, that would be a BLAST!!!!!  I'll let you know what happens!!!

If he gets the job, I'm coming down  to celebrate with ya!!

Jenny

Awesome! It's a date!  I make incredible Pina pina coladas, although I do tend to over-pour the pina.

Pina pina coladas?? Sounds like I won't remember much that night....LOL

Myron's corporate office is in FL, so we have a reason to stop by when he returns his blackberry!! LOL

Hey I was looking over this thread, and maybe it needs to be retitled, "The Grace & Jen thread"...LOL

Guest gracewriter

Myron's corporate office is in FL, so we have a reason to stop by when he returns his blackberry!! LOL

Hey I was looking over this thread, and maybe it needs to be retitled, "The Grace & Jen thread"...LOL

We are shameless Hyjackers.  But also mother hens who can't help ourselves responding when someone needs help. I'd say that makes us special.

Guest gracewriter

Oops!  I didn't realize what thread we were on.  We've been tag-teaming on so many threads tonight I got confused.

Yes, Grace and Jen...sounds like a made-for-tv program.

We are shameless Hyjackers.  But also mother hens who can't help ourselves responding when someone needs help. I'd say that makes us special.

LOL...you reported to me we have newbies in trouble!! Hey we try don't we???

LOL I had to keep re-reading the thread title because of that too!!

Guest gracewriter

So I'm not the only one who may on occasion almost and sometimes actually do respond to the wrong thread?

I was just making sure I was responding to the correct thread!

I NEVER make mistakes on what thread i'm posting on  ;D  YEAH RIGHT!!!  ;D

Guest gracewriter

;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

And that's why you are my very best friend on this forum and by far the sweetest and most thoughtful person here. No doubt no one here could argue that.  I'm ok, but when I get pissed I'm like a megaphone with no filter button, I know I'm also crass. 

You're a good role model, Jenny, even if I am old enough to be your, uh...much older sister.

;D ;D :D :D :D;D ;D

And that's why you are my very best friend on this forum and by far the sweetest and most thoughtful person here. No doubt no one here could argue that.  I'm ok, but when I get pissed I'm like a megaphone with no filter button, I know I'm also crass. 

You're a good role model, Jenny, even if I am old enough to be your, uh...much older sister.

OMG girl, you are just the sweetest!!!! thanks.  I don't know if I'm the most thoughtful.....I just give that perception...LMAO  ;D  ;D

Heck you wouldn't be my MUCH 'older' sister, just the BEST sister around!!!! 

Guest gracewriter

I always wanted a little sister.  You know someone who looks up to you as if you were God-like because you can tie your own shoes, snap your fingers, whistle, and ride a two-wheeler.

Guest gracewriter

WOW all at the same time?;D  ;D

OMG!  You make me laugh so hard sometimes, I may have to pick up some "Depends".

Hey I can  help ya out, I think I got some in the coupon section of todays paper!!!!!  Anything to help my favorite Sis, ya know?