Sign in to follow this  
Guest gracewriter

Foreclosure sells on Craig's list

Guest gracewriter

Hey I can  help ya out, I think I got some in the coupon section of todays paper!!!!!  Anything to help my favorite Sis, ya know?

I am always bowled over with your thoughtfulness. PM me and I'll give you my address to send the coupons to.  I figure if I start stocking up now, I can have a garage full by the time I'm on social security when I can no longer afford them and need them on a moment to moment to basis.

I think if we knew ahead of time what embarrassing things can result from having babies, we'd probably elect to adopt.

"I think if we knew ahead of time what embarrassing things can result from having babies, we'd probably elect to adopt."

RIGHT ON SISTER!!!!!  ;D

I'll PM ya, hate to think other forum members may actually be reading what you posted about when you started this thread and now you and I keep rambling on about everything but the topic...LOL  ;D

Guest gracewriter

well, ya know...stuff happens.  Maybe someone will get a giggle from this thread because foreclosures is a really depressing subject. It's also Sunday night so ANYTHING goes!

Guest gracewriter

I'm  just surprised nonabelle hasn't chimed in yet.

Oh she's not chiming in because you called me the BESTEST!!  ;D  LOL...just jokin' Non!!

Guest gracewriter

;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

oops!  I'll have to pm her and let her know she's really the best; I'm just being kind and feel sorry for you.

OMG...is that true Grace???  ;D  You were misleading me all night???  :-

Well I still plan on stopping by for the Pina Pina's!!!!  ;D

Catch ya later....I'm off to veg for the night, Monday's roll around WAY to quickly.

(hugs) sis!