Sign in to follow this  
vlovell24

Supply Companies

Howdy again,

I was wondering which supply companies that you like the best.

So far I have:

Sign Warehouse: Havent ordered anything from them yet

Beacon Graphics: Ordered backing paper, and black vinyl. Ordered a starter set as well, and they havent sent it out in well over a week and a half. Also purchased the bid squeegie

Fellers: Cant figure out how to order a cataloge?:thumbsup:?? They want an customer number to even look at the catalogue and I am not a customer as yet??

Some help would be great.

Thanks

Val

Hi,

I use Beacon.  I am very happy with them.  (I am located about 20 minutes from them so I always pick up my order at there warehouse)  Their warehouse showroom is awesome.  They are always willing to give advice, show me on their machines how to do things, and give me free samples to try.  I almost always deal with Joan-Marie.  Tell her the Seton Boys from Black Cat Graphix sent you, and I'm sure you will be happy with the  customer service.

The other company I order from is Ordway Sign Supply.  Fast Shipping, and great prices!

I started a thread a few weeks ago that listed a handful of different suppliers, and a link to each company. Go back to the forum's home page, and type in "material suppliers" in the search bar.

I use nfsupply.com cuz they're close. I also like Ordway. signoutletstore.com is my 3rd choice.

I just found a company called H&H Sign Supply. They have awsome prices, and the shipping is quick to my address in Michigan. Thanks for all of the info.

Val