nonabelle

FIVESTAR HAS LOST HIS FREAKING MIND!

Guest fivestar

Sheila, I'm sorry but I am "almost" positive that they are the same.  Ever look at the color selection for each one?  Also the temps used for them?  I will be pressing tomorrow to find out if there's any difference in the "final product".

Umm... well... see... what had happen was... ... ...

Wait a min... let's just remember who & what this post thread is all about.  It doesn't say RALA LOST HER MIND!

*taps foot*

naw, but u might be next in line. LOL :lol:

oh, don't worry u won't be alone, i'll be there too. :'( :lol:

Proof I will not be joining "that" line...

untitled-8.jpg

See... I'm sane!

five yes i checked that out the earlier part of the year on the other forum. i purchased both vinyls to see because it was bugging the hell out me. they have same colors same descriptions and everything. but when i pressed the two more than one occasion that's when u see the differnence. i tried to use it but after realizing that difference in the appearance on garments i let it go. if i can recall i either started a thread or asked about it aggresively. but they both might be made by siser, but the finishes r totally different. if there was an opportunity to buy cheaper vinyl u would have. i have even played devil's advocate with different companies to get them to tell me and they said they weren't. all i know is that the finishes r different.

Umm... well... see... what had happen was... ... ...

Wait a min... let's just remember who & what this post thread is all about.  It doesn't say RALA LOST HER MIND!

*taps foot*

naw, but u might be next in line. LOL :lol:

oh, don't worry u won't be alone, i'll be there too. :'( :lol:

Proof I will not be joining "that" line...

untitled-8.jpg

See... I'm sane!

“No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on the proper occasions.”

....Henry Ward Beecher

Edgar Allan Poe was and is a personal hero of mine since I was 12. He said this:

“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”

to quote a famous lion..'ain't it the truth!'

Guest fivestar

Well nonabelle, I just pressed the easyweed and it looks IDENTICAL to Eco-Film.  I actually cutout another thing with the sample of Eco-Film you sent me and repressed it along with easyweed and you cannot tell a difference.  I will say they both have a better hand then multicut and thermoflex plus.  I JUST WISHED THEY CAME IN 20" WIDTH.

My conclusion, they are the exact same product. 

Well nonabelle, I just pressed the easyweed and it looks IDENTICAL to Eco-Film.  I actually cutout another thing with the sample of Eco-Film you sent me and repressed it along with easyweed and you cannot tell a difference.  I will say they both have a better hand then multicut and thermoflex plus.  I JUST WISHED THEY CAME IN 20" WIDTH.

My conclusion, they are the exact same product. 

fivestar, i have used easyweed too, and i know easyweed has a gloss shine and eco film is matte.

like i said in another post their is possibility that they r manufactured by the same company but they don't press the same i don't care what u say. but again that's ur opinion. i just call it like it see it.

Guest fivestar

Both of the ones I pressed, easyweed and Eco-Film had the same semi-matte finish.  They are both thinner then Multicut and Thermoflex, but neither was as "matte" as Multicut or Thermoflex.  That's my honest opinion of them.

Both of the ones I pressed, easyweed and Eco-Film had the same semi-matte finish.  They are both thinner then Multicut and Thermoflex, but neither was as "matte" as Multicut or Thermoflex.  That's my honest opinion of them.

yes ur correct on the thiness and no they r not as matte as the multi or thermo. but as far as the finish, i know there is a difference, that's one reason i stopped using the easyweed unless they have changed something in the manufacturing recently. when i used easyweed it was in jan or feb of this year. so honestly i really don't know whats up with that. and when i discovered the difference was i had a customer to purchase three one off tees same designs. i didn't have enough eco film to finish but two of ti had a pending order with specialty graphics, so i added the material for the third tee which was easyweed, that's when i discovered the difference in finishes. actually i didn't see it first someone else did and we just hoped the customer didn't notice.

I can see this turning into a LOOOONG debate. Why don't you two start a new thread?

hehe, no need banner, it's finished. thanks for the suggestion, if need arise i will. ;D ;D

think so? So far,YOU have the last word...I don't think Five will give in that easily but I could be wrong. he is a man of constant surprizes.

Guest fivestar

Now John do you think I'd give up that easy.  LOL, Sheila there's a company that just started selling Easyweed hint hint that would probably send you a sample to try.  I'm serious, I pressed your piece you sent me and a sample of Easyweed that I got and they looked and felt identical.

Guest gracewriter

I am so lost!!!  So what made Five lose his freaking mind?

Guest TracMatt

Okay my review is posted on the siser in the vinyl section!

Tracee