tryto

Cutter blade always in the down position

Hello Everyone

My name is Ken and l am usine a graphtec ce1000-60. and using artcut.

Everything has been fine but l just switched the machine on and the blade holder is always in the down position.

When you cut it just slices the vinyl.

I place the vinyl under the blade, clamp it down, and then switched the machine on and the blade just went straight into the vinyl and stayed there.

It usually moves right then left and places itself in the ready position.

Your help is sincerely appreciated please.

Ken

Sounds like a carriage issue. Might need a new one, or maybe the current one needs something adjusted.

I have the same problem, I have been checking and it's not a mechanical problem with carriage neither adjustments.

It's something else, more in the electronic area, the solenoid alway receive voltage, so the cutter is always down.

Still don't know what it is, If some can help with this problem, any help will be appreciate it.

I have a Graphtec FC3100 Pro

A couple of seconds after on, the blade go down and stays that way, I measured voltage on solenoid termianl and indicate 5.+ volts, when you manually select pen up/down, it doesn't do anything, It's after you turn off power when the blade goes up again.

If you do a test cut, it will go tru the test, but with the blade always down.

Regards

I have the same problem, I have been checking and it's not a mechanical problem with carriage neither adjustments.

It's something else, more in the electronic area, the solenoid alway receive voltage, so the cutter is always down.

Still don't know what it is, If some can help with this problem, any help will be appreciate it.

I have a Graphtec FC3100 Pro

A couple of seconds after on, the blade go down and stays that way, I measured voltage on solenoid termianl and indicate 5.+ volts, when you manually select pen up/down, it doesn't do anything, It's after you turn off power when the blade goes up again.

If you do a test cut, it will go tru the test, but with the blade always down.

Regards

Have you tried taking it back to factory default? ON the newer Graphtecs, as soon as you turn the power on, hit the UP arrow button at the same time,on the display board, takes it back to factory default.

Have you tried taking it back to factory default? ON the newer Graphtecs, as soon as you turn the power on, hit the UP arrow button at the same time,on the display board, takes it back to factory default.

It doesn't change anything

Thanks, any other options?

Regards

It doesn't change anything

Thanks, any other options?

Regards

no sorry, except contact Graphtec tech support, they probably know right away what is is, Your welcome

Have you tried >Hit the reset on your cutter, turn the power on while holding down the up arrow button at the same time. That brings it back to factory default.