samtheitguy

Creative block for promotional car

Hi all,

I have a 93 Mazda 626 and wanted to sticker-it-up as a sort of promotional tool for the business, wanted a little more than just a sign though, something wild and wacky. Problem is, i just cant think of anything.

Have attached a picture of the car so far, i was just messing around with it a little.

Any ideas?

post-2755-12986521637391_thumb.jpg

post-2755-12986521638079_thumb.jpg

post-2755-12986521653735_thumb.jpg

post-2755-12986521654244_thumb.jpg

Thanks, they were a bit tricky to weed. especially as the plotter is struggling to connect the dots so to speak so theres a fair bit of cutting. Thats about as far as I have got though, I want to try and avoid just downloading vectors and shoving them on wherever theres a gap, need a sort of theme almost.

I cant remember the site I found them at now, I've hit loads of vector art sites in the last 2 days.

My only nag with the artwork is that the cutter cuts all the little details and not just the outline, so out of the 30 or so girls in the graphic, only about 20 are usable after weeding. This is purely down to my own lack of skill I'm sure, but anyway, have attached the graphic.

Update: Had problems uploading the file, so it can be downloaded from http://www.adiovo.co.uk/1.zip - the image was from www.dezignus.com

I have the same problem with my Pcut with tiny things, it doesn't like to connect the lines... It helped when I set the offset (so new green doesn't describe...) and then I slowwed down the speed a little. Makes a huge difference between 50 and 60 in the speed setting its more like 50 and 100, I don't think I have gone above 60... grandma. hehe ;D