firemalt

How old are ya?

I tell you what its not that easy either. The 2 oldest have differant mothers than the youngest and I pay $300 a week in child support to them.... all the others live with me...the oldest is here everyday but sunday ...and I pay his mother child support..Doesnt seem right but at least I see them all everyday !!!!!

Ohh and Yes, I am seeing as they get older the more they"NEED" lol

I love um !!!!

now that's  a mess right there... the 300.00 a week and the everyday but sunday. but u just know it's not right and u want have to pay it forever. one more thing the love that u show them now will surpass any amount u have to pay. i bow to ya for doing what u do. for no it's not easy and that's why the little boys run off and leave theirs to be taken care of buy the people. God Bless U for all ur efforts as a loving father. ;D

Guest Terry

51 still a kid, hell raiser, never slow down. My dad is 89, he golfs jogs, drives his golf cart all over. We all look 20 years younger than we are, brother is 61 and looks just like me but a bit heavier. my other brother died of cancer, and my mom.

Terry, you can't help getting OLD,but you can help BEING OLD. It's all a matter of how you look at life. I still lick the bowl when someone (or me) bakes a cake and I still like to watch Bugs Bunny Cartoons...though Popeye is my favorite. And I still like my Rock music LOUD!

Guest Terry

Same as you Banner........I also play drums, (rock). and 7 years martial arts training. Raced everything with an engine on land and water (drag boats) and still in to drag racing, and the arts.

I play the drums as well..but I think I told you that. Or not. Anybody who thinks two hours behind a drum kit isn't a WORKOUT,they should try it sometime.

Guest kenya

I just turned 42.

Would be 24 in a dyslexia world.  ;D

51 still a kid, hell raiser, never slow down. My dad is 89, he golfs jogs, drives his golf cart all over. We all look 20 years younger than we are, brother is 61 and looks just like me but a bit heavier. my other brother died of cancer, and my mom.

Holy crap Terry, you are 51?;D you must obviously be joking!!!! 

Guest Terry

Holy crap Terry, you are 51?;D you must obviously be joking!!!! 

No joking.

Age never bothered me. Someone asked me if turning 50 was a milestone.... my reply was " nope"   .........  but when an application for an AARP card came in the mail, that was an eye opener :lol:

Guest TracMatt

39 and two kids 15 and 7.

Tracee

I would of never thought you were 51, Terry.

he's a drummer..drummers never get old.

Guest Terry

I would of never thought you were 51, Terry.

he's a drummer..drummers never get old.

;D ;D