firemalt

How old are ya?

my birth date says i'm 33 but my wife says i act like i'm 10

yeah i'm biting on this one two. why in the sam hell u wanna know how old people r? what difference does it make. omg

Guest fivestar

Now now Sheila, it's ok we all know you're 21. ;)

Now now Sheila, it's ok we all know you're 21. ;)

hahaha five, u know i'm not 21 too funny, i'm 46 just to answer the question. firemalt there is to many other things to discuss than how  old people r. now, my question is R U DRUNK? LOL  ;D

Guest fivestar

He's drunk and he wants to be sure he's not "hitting on jailbait" that's why he asked.  ;D ;D ;)

He's drunk and he wants to be sure he's not "hitting on jailbait" that's why he asked.  ;D ;D ;)

LMAO, fivestar oooh wee, u guys r crazy. lol

Just making conversation, Shelia... I figured this is our second little family, so it's good to know these types of things. Plus, "post your pet's photo", and "where do you live" thread had already been done.  ;)

my birth date says i'm 33 but my wife says i act like i'm 10

My fiancee would say the same about me, lol.

Hahahaha. I was waiting for the first woman to show-up and expected to take (playful) exception this question. It's almost as bad as asking how much we weigh.

Well I'll admit it, I'm 40.  But feel younger than that..........but some days feel OLDER than that!!  ;)

My kids are: 19, 16, 14, 13!!! All in their TEENS....now THAT is scarier than my age, to me!!  ;D

double nickels for me

I first thought 10... like 5 + 5.  Which means that even tho I'm 27 & my wii fit age is 41... my morning IQ is bottoming out around a dime minus a nickel.