firemalt

Okay... who's sending people my way for walkthroughs and advice?

Geez firemalt - I'd be chuffed if someone was sending me people for advice.  Means you either know your stuff or someone out there thinks you're top knotch  ;D

Or they REALLY dislike me... cough (nonabelle) cough  ;D

*runs into the bathroom to rub the "TROUBLE MAKER" print from off my forehead*

*grabs the pledge*

*polishes my halo*   ;D

I have no idea as to what you could possibly be referring to.  Last I heard I was next to saintly in the online world.

Guest fivestar

I have no idea as to what you could possibly be referring to.  Last I heard I was next to saintly in the online world.

Whomever told you that, LIED.  ;D ;D ;D

How true... remember back in high school when they use to write arch nemesis names & phone numbers in the bathroom stalls?

You might have irked someone & they spread your name & contact info all over the virtual bathroom walls.

"For a good time & quick cutter fix, call FIREMALT!"

<---- Never did that of course... I just use to read them.  ;D

Geez firemalt - I'd be chuffed if someone was sending me people for advice.  Means you either know your stuff or someone out there thinks you're top knotch  ;D

Yea, I didn't wanna go to the negitive side  hahaha  ;D

OMG did FM just start this out of PURE ATTENTION NEED?;D

Sinking to a new low??  ;D  J/K

I adore FM....well most days..............LOL  ;)

Jenny

;) I never thought of that... no one actually came forth & admitted to FM that they were directing people that'a way...

& as a matter of fact... no one came forth admitting to be one of these people who were directed to FM for help!

*GASP*

You know what these means... FM really is brilliant!!!  All this attention with one little post.

*stands & claps*  Bravo!

*and the crowd chants... "speech speech speech*

LOL...yeah I'd like to see a speech on how he's getting himself out of THIS one??  ;D

five star i will say one thing ken imes is awsome as hell to deal with my dumb ass triing to help a retared put a square into a cirlce is kinda hard

im pluging along day by day triing to learn ok im tired of doing the same ol decal now i done about 734 of them now im sick of them onto some thing new  KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ( no sorry ) i am triing to figure this mess out how to vectorize my own decals pictures so i dont bother no one again but ken imes thank you sir thank you sir thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu